3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Amusementpark7

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
I would like to play this, but half the screen seems to be defaulted to Black (Image below)

Any Help would be appreciated :cry:
Another user had the same problem. They found out that changing the custom scaling fixed the problem.

Only getting a quarter of the screen displayed! no start button,

I've found that Custom scaling was what stopping the complete screen from being displayed
Display Settings / Scale and layout

Reactions: taglag

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
I put all Files needed to be able to create Full Mod.
Means one File with the Board Tile, one with all Field Symbols of the special fields
Also one File to create real pic figures. (just change the colour of the round base)

i am open to help creating a mod if atleast one pic for every combination of the new character with the 4 base characters BM BW WM WW and all the special events.

Mods can rely on pictures of other mod or the base characters, by choosing f.e. BM as base folder.
Hey, so it's been, uh... 3 years, but is this offer still open? I have a mod mostly finished. It's only missing a few images (tributes) and only has two total pics connected to black woman, but otherwise I've tried it and it's completely playable already.
The only other thing is the board, because I don't have gimp and I've never used it before, I just put it together in mspaint, lol. It looks alright, but the train is janky and the images aren't tinted. Oh, and everything in the var folder works, but is noticeably different from the vanilla content.

Reactions: Amusementpark7

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Hey, so it's been, uh... 3 years, but is this offer still open? I have a mod mostly finished. It's only missing a few images (tributes) and only has two total pics connected to black woman, but otherwise I've tried it and it's completely playable already.
The only other thing is the board, because I don't have gimp and I've never used it before, I just put it together in mspaint, lol. It looks alright, but the train is janky and the images aren't tinted. Oh, and everything in the var folder works, but is noticeably different from the vanilla content.
I'm not sure if they're still around, but I guess you can still try it (if it's possible without Amusementpark7's direct involvement).

Amusementpark7

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
It sounds very good. Can you send me your mod, so I can do the boards and upload it to the main page?

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
It sounds very good. Can you send me your mod, so I can do the boards and upload it to the main page?
Hey, you're back! Any plans on an update, maybe expand the board to have more cells (steps? forgot the word), maybe make it adapt to screen resolution?
I was trying to make a mod as well, but I've yet to find all the necessary gifs and stuff. Also tried adding new player 'figures', but kinda failed. :cry:

Last edited:

skyhunter92

Jul 29, 2017
Hey Amusementpark7, I was trying out the AI settings and I am not sure if there is a noticeable difference (Slow, Fast Possible, etc).
Can you provide abit more details?
Also, Is there a way to fullscreen the game?

Last edited:

Amusementpark7

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
these settings aim at when the ai would use the second or even third dice.
slow - only one dice is used even if the energy is build up
one of the modes is waiting for the energy to be full to use the run option and another one uses the second dice as soon as possible. maybe there is a fourth option where the second dice is used in the most efficient cycle (check the dice introduction to see which one that is).

A fullscreen mode is not supported in this old windows Forms app.

bobokin

Feb 3, 2018
Hey Dev, really love the Game and I have modded the shit out of it. I was wondering if there was a way to implement multiple images in the events like how the dominations are done. would be great to get random images for the tease, tributes, and round dones. Also would there be a way to use gifs for some of the png events like wedding, slave, and shamed?

chris141

Nov 1, 2017
Hey Dev, really love the Game and I have modded the shit out of it. I was wondering if there was a way to implement multiple images in the events like how the dominations are done. would be great to get random images for the tease, tributes, and round dones. Also would there be a way to use gifs for some of the png events like wedding, slave, and shamed?
Are they mods you have made? Ifso have you uploaded them any where for people to download?

bobokin

Feb 3, 2018
Are they mods you have made? Ifso have you uploaded them any where for people to download?
Not exactly mods, I noticed I could add my own gifs when it was still in 1.0 so they are all still under the original four pieces. I replaced almost all of the original gifs and images with more vanilla gifs, Removed the gay content and replaced it with captions for WM->BM and trans/sissy for BM->WM, made black woman primarily Asian gifs with some other nonwhite, and made BW and WW interactions mostly solo content. It kinda rewrites the whole game and probably doesnt work with any of the mods posted here, but i can definitely upload the files if its wanted.

chris141

Nov 1, 2017
Not exactly mods, I noticed I could add my own gifs when it was still in 1.0 so they are all still under the original four pieces. I replaced almost all of the original gifs and images with more vanilla gifs, Removed the gay content and replaced it with captions for WM->BM and trans/sissy for BM->WM, made black woman primarily Asian gifs with some other nonwhite, and made BW and WW interactions mostly solo content. It kinda rewrites the whole game and probably doesnt work with any of the mods posted here, but i can definitely upload the files if its wanted.
Would be interesting to see what others have made. So yes please.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes