3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

dargbraz

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
There isn't one sadly. That is why we are forced to add the tag "Footjob" on the thread and add "Foot fetish" in the genre tab. I don't think you can update the tag for your thread until you have dev tag (I can't remember though.) But you should be able to edit your own thread. If that makes any sense lol
Thank you, I already sent the ticket to receive the badge.

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Looks good to me so I'll definitely be trying this out. I'm hoping the game has as much variety of femdom as Magic Femdom but with the artwork to go along with it.

Plus I'm always a fan of foot femdom.

dargbraz

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Looks good to me so I'll definitely be trying this out. I'm hoping the game has as much variety of femdom as Magic Femdom but with the artwork to go along with it.

Plus I'm always a fan of foot femdom.
Yes, I didn't get to complete it but I've played a lot already, I'm planning to cover a large area involving femdom.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
feet stuff aint really my thing and it seems like that is the main focus atm but it looks interesting so am defntly going to keep my eye out any pussy licking ass licking/kissing in the game yet? :) and i was wondering if you plan any extrem fetishes like pee? anyways the game looks interesting hope you hae a good day :)

Reactions: dargbraz

dargbraz

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
feet stuff aint really my thing and it seems like that is the main focus atm but it looks interesting so am defntly going to keep my eye out any pussy licking ass licking/kissing in the game yet? :) and i was wondering if you plan any extrem fetishes like pee? anyways the game looks interesting hope you hae a good day :)
Not yet, but there will be in the next updates, there will be some involving pee but limiting to that, I can't draw or write about something I wouldn't do.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
You're gonna show me a picture of foot stuff, and not have foot stuff in the tags? That's a violation right there.
Femdom can inherently have foot-domination.

This is FemDom(-ination)?

Shouldn't this instead be referred to as FemSad(-ism)?

This thing has always confused me. Along with how people keep confusing Horror with Gore, like seriously?
Your confusion stems from not being familiar with the whole range of what femdom refers to.

Femdom can contain D/s (domination/submission) and S/m (sadism/masochism), in addition to many other elements.

While femdom as a dynamic can cover more than just bdsm, a minimal, functional definition of femdom (female domination) can be: bdsm where the female sex is on top. Also femdom has a range from relatively soft to extreme, on the more extreme end of femdom, there are more elements of sadism.

A dominant female can also be a sadist to various degrees (they usually do go together, at minimum are not mutually exclusive), a submissive can also be a masochist to various degrees. Therefore, a femdom game can freely pick to include or not elements of S/m, just as its polar opposite, maledom can include S/m.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes