3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Mar 18, 2018
Thanks, it looks cute! Don't let yourself be put down by negative comments, especially those with no constructive elements. Thank you for sharing your work, I hope to see it grow.
How was that not constructive? I said the feet are facing the wrong direction. He draws the right leg with a left foot and a left leg with a right foot. How is that not constructive?

• Haha
Reactions: Savec and dargbraz

P1ranhaaa

Jun 28, 2021
How was that not constructive? I said the feet are facing the wrong direction. He draws the right leg with a left foot and a left leg with a right foot. How is that not constructive?
Crying over mistake in completely free game btw, as others have said if you don't enjoy it just move on before calling it lazy, especially if you don't intend on coming back. The lazy remark annoys me more though, if it's so lazy then where's your game?

dargbraz

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Okay, it was my mistake, I probably got confused when I did it, in the future I will replace the images to images made by professionals.

Reactions: FruitsPunchSamurai

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Cute game. While the drawings are admittedly crude they are quite sweet and I wouldn't mind if the dev would continue drawing them; I assume his skill would evolve in time, but even if not they have their charm imo. Instead of changing the graphics I'd like to see (hear) some sound effects, esp. in the scenes like the ballbusting one. I'm definitely going to check the future uptades. I hope for some nice variety with the femdom scenes and imo would be a good idea to make them longer. Good luck.

Mar 18, 2018
Crying over mistake in completely free game btw, as others have said if you don't enjoy it just move on before calling it lazy, especially if you don't intend on coming back. The lazy remark annoys me more though, if it's so lazy then where's your game?
Just because its free doesn't mean its not a waste of time? The creator even said he'd fix the issue so that's an all around improvement for everyone playing. You're acting like me calling something bad has any effect on you, stop being a bitch.

• Angry
Reactions: papey

asdoboyo99

Aug 15, 2021
Careful to not confuse left and right foot, especially since feet is the main focus of the game, barely started and 2 scenes with the purple haired girl and 1 with the black haired girl had left and right foot switched.

• Sad
Reactions: dargbraz

orhan00

Jun 20, 2021
is it me or am i just dumb bc when eve said "north to the forest" i cant find it or maybe they didnt add it to game yet

Reactions: dargbraz

uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021
I'm going to pay for professionals when I get some money from the patreon, I don't really have the money for that right now, so I have to design the arts myself.
About renply I've never used it, and I think it would need a lot more from my drawing skill than using rpgmaker, as it's the first version, it doesn't even have battles, but I plan to put it on.
Sorry.
Hi. I like the art in this one. Its not the highest resolution or whatever, but it gives the game a unique style and charm. Plus as you keep working on this game, you will inevitably improve as an artist and you'll soon find you don't need to hire anyone!

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes