3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

dargbraz

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
New version released on Patreon, will soon come here for free, I will start paying a professional for the new arts with my own money, as the patreon profit I will pay to remake the old ones as well.

PostV4.0.png

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
I found some bugs in 4.0:

1) Eleven is already in your team after changing dimensions.

2) You can repair the bridge without talking to Sahsa first.

Overall, I really like your drawings, but it is apparent that you never made anything with RPGMaker before.

Rather than paying someone money for improoving your drawings, you should team up with someone who is experienced with RPGMaker.

Your drawings are fine, you only need to put in more time for more scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dargbraz

Jameos

Nov 1, 2020
Oh, i'm loving this game. Anyway, the save from Naomi at the start make me so sad, i'd like a little path with Naomi. (Loved also the kiss scene with dorothy, hope there are more scenes like this) Anyway, i found a bug with the campfire at Pear's house, if you use it, so many people are added to your party completely random. And i don't know what to do after changing dimension, i can't use the 2 paths in trail of the eagles.

dargbraz

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Oh, i'm loving this game. Anyway, the save from Naomi at the start make me so sad, i'd like a little path with Naomi. (Loved also the kiss scene with dorothy, hope there are more scenes like this) Anyway, i found a bug with the campfire at Pear's house, if you use it, so many people are added to your party completely random. And i don't know what to do after changing dimension, i can't use the 2 paths in trail of the eagles.
There will still be more parts with naomi, I forgot to remove the campfire I left as debug, look at the quest list, I don't know if you've finished all of them or forgot to do something.

dargbraz

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
One of the images was redesigned, if you are a member you can vote for the next one on the link below, about the new update I'm already working on it.

PostV5.0_2.png

Reactions: rimarakuiscoming
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes