markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
My 7PM or 19h00 do not trigger mommy shower visit. Anyone else have same issue?
Also Aunt and mom fooling in bedroom do not trigger for MC joining.
You can't have shower fun time with Aunt during the day you want to meet up with mom at 7PM. Basically MC has to be untouched (shower wise) to trigger mom time. Once you've done all the fun time with aunt and mom in shower and on sofa, the bedroom fun time will show up.

Reactions: Firebeast

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello everyone I loved this game, simple but I liked all of them to be exact, the question is: will there be a future update in some of these games from this great creator. greetings and thanks

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
You do know that he makes other games that are just futa. This one is with male MC i believe.

hello everyone I loved this game, simple but I liked all of them to be exact, the question is: will there be a future update in some of these games from this great creator. greetings and thanks

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello again, if I know that only this one has a male mc but they all have the same charm, maybe it's the creator's mabo. I like them all even though futa is not my forte, but these have their own charm, the question is the same,,, any update on any? Thank you

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes