SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
The core problem's a branding issue, it wouldn't be getting review bombed if he hadn't tried to play it as a "remake" and instead just released it as an NTR version of the game. There would still be people having hysterical fits and giving it 1 star reviews because NTR exists but the majority would take the more sensible approach of saying "oh, I hate this fetish" and just leaving instead.

Personally I like the "coming home to a household mid-corruption" angle, only other one I can think of is The Tyrant which has been abandoned for years. Dev should fully relaunch this game to avoid stigma but I hope he sticks with it.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
damn those characters are freaking ugly! I normally can look away and just play the game like I do with Light of my life, but man. This is some Gollum level type of character creation

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
What leads up to it. I can see a route where mom ends up working at club And boyfriend pimps her out.

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
Where did you find those images??
This was optional a.k.a. you fuck up with family members or you don't pay of the debt, things like that would happen, but it wasn't forced to see since you could very easily avoid it.

So the NTR was still optional, which he for some reason decided to remove the optional part, like he does in every game when he either decides to remake or reboot the game....

It's fine to have a fetish, but don't come here saying it's optional when it's clearly not....

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
This was optional a.k.a. you fuck up with family members or you don't pay of the debt, things like that would happen, but it wasn't forced to see since you could very easily avoid it.

So the NTR was still optional, which he for some reason decided to remove the optional part, like he does in every game when he either decides to remake or reboot the game....

It's fine to have a fetish, but don't come here saying it's optional when it's clearly not....
What I meant was does he or anyone else have links for the that version of the game with those scenes.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
So 1.03 version is different than dominion. Is the ntr stuff in dominion if you fuck up or in v1.03. Is it this update. It looks like I’m playing two ways.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
So 1.03 version is different than dominion. Is the ntr stuff in dominion if you fuck up or in v1.03. Is it this update. It looks like I’m playing two ways.
1.03 version has NTR and so does this current thing, whatever it is. The dev says its avoidable but it happens in the background and is in dialogue later on. Honestly if you are not a fan of NTR then i would avoid this completely. If you want the family fun harem version then check a page or two back where i posted the link to the original with no NTR whatsoever, back when it was actually a pretty decent game.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Wow, witch hunt much? You know I have never taken this Dev seriously and I really do not care about all of the "abandoned" games the dev has. I don't care about how bad people think the story is because everyone is missing the point. More than a dozen 1 star reviews in the last 24 hours. It makes me wonder how many of those are honest reviews and how many are the work of one or two people with multiple accounts, deliberately trying the sabotage the dev. How on earth do some of the reviewers come up with the pointless babble they spew out?

Listen people. This game like all of the others (Djinn, etc) have a simple premise. The MC's goal is to fuck everyone in the house. That's it! Nothing more, nothing less. There doesn't have to be much substance to it in terms of plot lines. All of his games are a bit of a grind and I normally hate those but not his. The renders are different from anything anyone does. They aren't just some cookie cutter girls you see in every VN here, day in and day out. The ginormagantuan cocks and how the girls take them is hilariously over the top and I love it.

My advice? Get over yourselves and stop trying to crucify the dev. Yes, I get it. He cant seem to finish a project to save his life. If that bothers you, then why keep downloading his games? If you are just here to bash him without ever having downloaded and trying the game in its current state? Get fucked and go fap to something else. Just have fun with what is a pointless story about an MC that has one simple goal to fuck everything he meets. Just accept that and enjoy it for what it is, or delete and go kick rocks or something.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
1.03 version has NTR and so does this current thing, whatever it is. The dev says its avoidable but it happens in the background and is in dialogue later on. Honestly if you are not a fan of NTR then i would avoid this completely. If you want the family fun harem version then check a page or two back where i posted the link to the original with no NTR whatsoever, back when it was actually a pretty decent game.
In this version NTR is avoidable from the start, you need to keep your influence high with the characters by interacting and helping them everyday in all events. When you skip events your influence over them are diminishing and rising with your oponent which will eventually result in the NTR scenes.

I do not understand people here who is complaining about NTR, if you do not like it just move on and ignore this kind of game. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes