voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
her name appears for me how old are your saves
I can't imagine my saves being any different than anyone else's. I just downloaded the game a couple of days ago. Every time she talks or thinks, it's labeled "Cousin" instead of her name. It also appears that way in the quest log. I did use the patch, so maybe there's something there causing it.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I like this. I also like the ugly-hot chics. (If you were to graph attractiveness, Beauty is the X-Axis, and Hottness is the Y-Axis.)

smokllya

Jul 14, 2017
This game is meta, the fact they all seem to have alchool syndrome is ironic in many levels.
Good luck with your game
^^

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i never understud why people complain about sex game's. if you can fap to what you like then do so. the other thing if the game is not your cup of tea then don't play it or for my pun don't drink it after all it's not your tea lol.

• Angry
Reactions: NakkiMuki

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
At last here comes something other than futa. Maybe this can be played when it shines with its absence.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I can't imagine my saves being any different than anyone else's. I just downloaded the game a couple of days ago. Every time she talks or thinks, it's labeled "Cousin" instead of her name. It also appears that way in the quest log. I did use the patch, so maybe there's something there causing it.
oh that's what you meant sorry then yes it's always supposed to be Cousin with the patch

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know i do get tired of seeing girls that i like with dick's pout on them. but to each there own

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
here's a fix for the Sabele not defined error
Maybe it is me being stupid about it but I cannot save that file in its own format, cannot save it at all. When I click on it I am just seeing its file content as txt in a browser window. Can someone explain to me how to save it in .rpy format? Is it going in data folder?

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Right click and save link as Sables Home.rpy
Thanks man. I guess my eyes was searching for 'save file' i ignored 'save linked content as...' :)

Oh and i really like your games. Models, drilling instead of fucking, lighthearted storytelling, 4th wall breaking dialogs etc...they are all good! I hope we can see more of your stuff.

Why 'Sins of Her Father' abandoned btw?

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Thanks man. I guess my eyes was searching for 'save file' i ignored 'save linked content as...' :)

Oh and i really like your games. Models, drilling instead of fucking, lighthearted storytelling, 4th wall breaking dialogs etc...they are all good! I hope we can see more of your stuff.

Why 'Sins of Her Father' abandoned btw?
I got busy with other things and wanted to focus on Summoner's. After I finish Djinn I'll go back and finish Sin's as well, I don't like that it's unfinished.

Reactions: whereislotion

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I actually preferred the futa games from this dev...
Then spread those to other people you think could become fans too and support them, if you want to incentive the devs to make more of those. But overall no big deal in devs creating games that are more mainstream and less niche in their focus to reach a wider base of potential patrons.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Patch is not working for me, still a bunch of step nonsense. :cry:
Why does the game have a patch anyway with no Patreon? Should just have an enable incest option.
Edit
Ok, so it looks like I had a bunch of patches for different games, all just named patch, and Mega mixed up the files. Weird bug, but I deleted them all and it works now.
Still think incest should be a choice from the preferences screen or something, but crisis averted. ;)

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok after you down load the incest patch place it in the game folder. then make a copy and put it in the cache folder i don't know witch one did it but my game now sayes mom

Reactions: Bloodguard
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes