vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
Guys, I somehow don't understand what you expect from a new update... This developer had a perfect start, but then it's always the same as a new game, but besides that, it's just renaming the main characters, adding new locations where there's nothing, summoner legacy was a perfect game

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
People like i write dont download the Cougarville it is the same sh.t,in gim first trainer is freja and locations the same and i think end this year we se for 100%,next trainer and her daughter like in djin

Machsalim

Oct 7, 2023
"Ban them", you do realize he doesn't post or update here anymore. Any updates that get made to thse posts are because someone requests an update and one of your comrades comes through for them. You can't ban someone that doesn't use your site.

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
Gandalf78- Cougarville is not new game it is the same game like,shade,djinn and sins,other name for the same not ended game,this dev is not good,if you play games like area 69,ring of lust and many others ooo perfect but this dev sorry for him doesn't even reach their feet , its just a shame

Reactions: Gandalf78

Dorn

Aug 18, 2017
I think it would be more logical to just create an image collection thread for this author. He actually puts out new images sets regularly.

kokalan1

Dec 26, 2019
My opinion for the game is All Game you watch how some guys fuck all girls in the house and you wash dishes and play videogame with them .The points Influence you get is weak compare to them. So if you like your player to watch how all fuck them that is the game for you . Like the MC is not MC just Black on White Fan Boy .:confused::confused: :cautious: I played the game to day 9 and don't gonna continue compare to Come Home was I think this one is waste of PC space my opinion of course.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes