1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Repost, sorry old post got removed
Unofficial Android port for Dominious [v0.0.1] [kashishgames] with HotFix

Download android port v0.0.1 with hotfix

|
(441 MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Mods should probably check if the guy that gave this game a five star review isn't the dev.:KEK:
There's no way someone played this and thought it was some sort of masterpiece, the English is broken, some of the renders are very low effort, you can clearly tell they put honey select characters on top of probably AI generated backgrounds.
Not to mention how this is supposedly a harem game but one of the girls in the banner is dating a friend of the MC and they have a sex scene already in the game. The MC's "mom" seems to be involved with another guy as well, seeing as she showed him her tits, so far the dev is saying one thing but the game is showing another.

Last edited:

odbpm

Apr 18, 2020
Mods should probably check if the guy that gave this game a five star review isn't the dev.:KEK:
There's no way someone played this and thought it was some sort of masterpiece, the English is broken, some of the renders are very low effort, you can clearly tell they put honey select characters on top of probably AI generated backgrounds.
Not to mention how this is supposedly a harem game but one of the girls in the banner is dating a friend of the MC and they have a sex scene already in the game. The MC's "mom" seems to be involved with another guy as well, seeing as she showed him her tits, so far the dev is saying one thing but the game is showing another.
thanks for telling us(y)
ill ignore this one.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got caught up with the Dev.

Seriously though, interesting game, and wondering where this is going, glad the Universal Walkthroughs worked with this. Thank you so very much for this game!!!

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Dev, not sure if you will see this but I would work on the grammar. some sentences didn't make a lot of sense

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Can't believe nobody commented on the Queen of Spades tattoo on Siri, the secretary of the rich benefactor/usurper. She's the fifth girl (from the left) in the banner.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrDianhelo

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
First thoughts on the game: Not good. The HS work here is below standards. The AI generated backgrounds don't mix well with the HS models. The two different shots of Wayne Tower aren't even the close to the same building. The cringe AI generated voices need to go ASAP. The ridiculous power fantasy is just about as Gary Stu as you can find anywhere. MC has magical charisma that works on everyone but his Econ professor and his caretaker, who he's been tricked to believe is his mom. Every girl that he meets, except the two just mentioned, either instantly love him or respect him more than her own boyfriend. He's got amnesia blocking his memory that he's essentially Bruce Wayne. The dialogue isn't good, and yea, the grammar needs work. Though, it's honestly pretty far from the horrific Engrish we often put up with around here. I don't think the problem with the writing is the translation. I think it's the source material is really shallow and lacking. And I'm not going to whine about a girl messing around with her boyfriend, or the evil fake-mother getting felt up by her evil co-conspirator as NTR. That'd be dumb, but the QoS tattoo does seem like either an uninformed development choice or foreshadowing content that I'm not into.

That's to say nothing of the bug that Zemax patched for him, nor the fact that he clearly reviewed his own game. Look at the only post from Champ777 before his review: https://f95zone.to/threads/dreams.120307/
Both featuring artwork of crazy thicc HS models wearing bindi (the forehead jewels you can see on some chars) could be coincidental, or maybe Champ777 just lucked into finding exactly his rarely represented fetish minutes after it was posted here and on itch. :WutFace:

Last edited:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I actually didn't even notice that until you pointed it out and I'm not entirely sure what the dev is trying to do here honestly
My wild-ass guess is that MC is gonna conquer all the women with his psychic super-charisma and magic MC dick, and converting her from a QoS into his harem will serve to show just how awesome his dick he is.

• Haha
Reactions: pemoj and seja10

pemoj

Feb 26, 2019
My wild-ass guess is that MC is gonna conquer all the women with his psychic super-charisma and magic MC dick, and converting her from a QoS into his harem will serve to show just how awesome his dick he is.
My wild-ass guess is that that guy doesn’t know what he’s doing. Or worse, he does know, and then others (definitely not me) will discover that when the developer talked about a harem... he was referring to the black douchebag that hasn’t appeared yet. Anyway, another generic, stupid, insignificant, and irrelevant low-effort project made by a kid who doesn’t speak English using Ren'py and HS 2. Lately, they’ve been popping up like mushrooms after the rain. And almost all of them, with rare exceptions, are as forgettable as the people who made them.

MrDianhelo

Aug 6, 2024
I actually didn't even notice that until you pointed it out and I'm not entirely sure what the dev is trying to do here honestly
Why they always try to do this? Just be honest and say you want make a cuck game for cucks. Nothing wrong with that, but really makes everyone else that's not into that waste their time playing this when they present it as something else.

Drakechamp11

May 8, 2023
My wild-ass guess is that that guy doesn’t know what he’s doing. Or worse, he does know, and then others (definitely not me) will discover that when the developer talked about a harem... he was referring to the black douchebag that hasn’t appeared yet. Anyway, another generic, stupid, insignificant, and irrelevant low-effort project made by a kid who doesn’t speak English using Ren'py and HS 2. Lately, they’ve been popping up like mushrooms after the rain. And almost all of them, with rare exceptions, are as forgettable as the people who made them.
Some brain required to understand the simple complexity of this game

Drakechamp11

May 8, 2023
Why they always try to do this? Just be honest and say you want make a cuck game for cucks. Nothing wrong with that, but really makes everyone else that's not into that waste their time playing this when they present it as something else.
You can't guess, when your brain works only in a single direction

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
View attachment 4007615
Multiaccount is not allowed, by the way. Decide which one you want to be your main account, developer.
Multiple accounts are allowed per General Rule 1.9, but not for reviewing one's own game.
Alt accounts are allowed, so long as they're not used to break any of the above rules, circumvent bans, manipulate likes/reviews/discussion, or mislead the user base.
It would be more honest and honorable to admit to being the dev instead of doing a weak job of hiding that fact.
Screenshot 2024-09-06 145215.png

Reactions: pemoj
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes