MonarchAlpha

Jul 26, 2017
This is a fun game, it's not afraid to be dark and I like it!

The biggest thing to improve would be the grammar in my opinion, otherwise i see a nice future ahead for the devs!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AsmodeusDen

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I enjoyed this, reminds me a bit of ravager but without the annoying timer. I like that the choices seem to matter so far - I did wonder if I didn't alert the guards at the start if I might encounter a different state of affairs when looking for the witch and that was cool to see. A small concern would be how differently things branch at the end there, I mean I like that, but I'm worried development might get stretched a bit thin.

Main complaint is that the characters faces are all a bit too similar to one another (unless that human becomes the succubus and then travels back in time or something, then it'd make sense).

Got one error too, I think if you go to talk to allies before meeting the demon lady.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AsmodeusDen

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2021
I enjoyed this, reminds me a bit of ravager but without the annoying timer. I like that the choices seem to matter so far - I did wonder if I didn't alert the guards at the start if I might encounter a different state of affairs when looking for the witch and that was cool to see. A small concern would be how differently things branch at the end there, I mean I like that, but I'm worried development might get stretched a bit thin.

Main complaint is that the characters faces are all a bit too similar to one another (unless that human becomes the succubus and then travels back in time or something, then it'd make sense).

Got one error too, I think if you go to talk to allies before meeting the demon lady.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for reporting that error! we are compiling a bunch of them from all people so we can get out a cleaner version next. In regard of faces, you findth e faces between Anya ( the blonde) and the succubus similar or all the faces overall? I ask because we don't usually get feedback on sprites lol. Even though I am working on a newer sprite for Anya because it was the very first thing I did for the game and... it shows lol. Thanks for the feedback man!

-Asera

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Well it's 2 things... mainly that the succubus looks exactly like the blonde human if she became a succubus.
But also a little that it seems like the redhead was made using the same template as the succubus, matching unusual jaw slant and things.

1649516788828.png

It might just be the art style and it's not a huge deal.

AsmodeusDen

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2021
Well it's 2 things... mainly that the succubus looks exactly like the blonde human if she became a succubus.
But also a little that it seems like the redhead was made using the same template as the succubus, matching unusual jaw slant and things.

View attachment 1748337

It might just be the art style and it's not a huge deal.
thanks! its really interesting to see in comparison. I'll keep that in mind fo future characters in hope of them being more different , we want to deliver a game with different female characters so everyone can have at least a body type they find interesting :)

Thanks for the input!
-Asera

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Like the premise of the game, Grammer needs a bit of work and an error that has already been reported in earlier posts. But definitely has the potential to be a very good game

Reactions: AsmodeusDen

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So, even though the game is still fairly raw, i couldn't resist savoring being a proper demon lord, albeit an upstart one. But we'll get there. I was quite surprised how at home i felt in this game.
If you play your cards right and work hard dear devs, you will definitely go far. :devilish::coffee:
==============================================================v0.3
Notable things:
*Needs a lot of proofreading.
*MC's art could be more... demon-like.
For now he looks like a human, and i find that less than perfect.
But, i imagine you plan to draw him more and more demon-like as he grows in power?
If that is the case then all is well. :giggle::coffee:
*Extra art is necessary if you want your writing to have greater effect on your readers, the kind depicting the grisly details of how our upstart demon lord deals with his enemies.
Like that time when he cuts off the head of a certain female bandit.
==============v0.3

Won't review for now, far too early for that, so here you have it. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

AsmodeusDen

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2021
(Copypasted from Patreon, but i think i made the point clear. Sorry to you all for the delays.)
Where is the new update?
Short answer is...not here yet.
Long answer is a little more complicated. We are stalled, hard, due to a lot of complications in our personal lives. I think we owe you guys an explanation after your support, so i will try to summarize. Like i mentioned somewhere previously, a member of my direct family died two months ago and that, added to me finding a new job LITERALLY the next week to that, was really detrimental to the develop of the game. Asera for his part is really busy with University exams, so the art is delayed too. It has been a difficult two months to us, and i hoped that the project could continue like nothing happened at the beginning, but that clearly isnt the case. We are sorry, for what is worth it, but its really hard for us to continue at the same pace we had before.
So, whats the future for Dominum?
Well, we do want to keep this little pet project of us alive, specially after all the support we had the past months, it really helped us a lot in this hard times. We also want to at least finish what we had planned for this next couple of updates. But we will not make it fast. Its just not posible for us anymore in the current situation. Patreons rewards too will be delayed a little in general.
If thats not of your liking and you decide to stop following us or support us with money, thatsok, we really get it. We dont want to make this a tear fest. But if even with this, you do decide to support us, even if its with something as small as a like, a comment or just playing our game and enjoying it, know that you are an awesome person for us, and we deeply apreciate it.
Thank you so much guys!
-Baal.

Deanriddler

Jun 5, 2022
Heavy focused! But there is a little Femdom scene in the first release. If people like it, maybe we will add more in the future.
Thanks, we are very excited for your opinions!
dont plz let us enjoy dominating let the femdom be for other games its a maldom game which has its own fans focus on that at least you can make one group happy instead of a half assed work playing both sides

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Honestly aside from the obvious grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, (since I'm assuming English is not your native language, that can be easily excused) the game is fun and exciting, you could definitely do with having a native English speaker/writer go through it all and check it for inconsistencies, also there are points in the story where the game (or mc) refers to a female slave, companion or enemy, but they are recalled as a 'him' which is entirely the wrong gender, in English, there is no such thing as gender neutrality when it comes to opposite sexes, in case you wondering.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes