1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
The same thing I wanna to knwo as well.
Well I mean it doesn't take a genius to see it's tagged with "Female Protagonist" and that I also already answered that question so I will not be repeating myself I suggest reading the posts because you will be ignored...

Reactions: Azure Sun

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Haven't played this yet, just assuming based off the renders that it doesn't 'go there'.

Would love to see this get a bit darker, or even take on a bit more of an edge. Mom makes her irresponsible/misbehaving kids grow up by making them have a kid together (or she just wants another kid, but can't have one, or something of that sort), or have the favorite child rape the other/turn them into a fucktoy. A ton of potential for a storyline like this.
Please make that game.
I don't have the words to explain how much I want to see that story. Not the rape part but the communal knowledge and encouragement to have an incest baby.

Reactions: water_rockz_sockz

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Well I mean it doesn't take a genius to see it's tagged with "Female Protagonist" and that I also already answered that question so I will not be repeating myself I suggest reading the posts because you will be ignored...
Form the title of the game it look saing entier different meaning. It not cleare if it i female protagonist as dom or sub. Since i'm indetify me self as dominant one. I asked itdu the fact I never see a femdom protagonist game as dom.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Please make that game.
I don't have the words to explain how much I want to see that story. Not the rape part but the communal knowledge and encouragement to have an incest baby.
I mean, it's something I might pick up whenever I finish my current one provided nobody else has. Would have to figure out a way to work around Patreon on it, though.

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
I was gonna make a thread for the game here this weekend, but y'all are fucking fast lol.

This is a super short game, it doesn't really have any plot or anything. It was just something I put together in the past couple weeks for fun. There are a couple other super short ones I made for myself that I'm going to release, but I need to polish them a little for publishing. I'll get around to it between working on NaGN and MGS.

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
It would be cool if punishments for daughter and son could happen at same time (without any other other guy obviously since it would be disgusting).
I was considering adding more scenes where mommy punishes both children at the same time. I still may in the future, but it won't be anytime soon I don't believe.

Jul 21, 2021
Excellent, kinky concept, and good 3D models, specially the mom. But it´s not a real game, just a few scenes. Kind of a demo or something. It would be great a game with this premise, but with a real plot and scenes that actually make sense.

Reactions: Acerbic Games

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Excellent, kinky concept, and good 3D models, specially the mom. But it´s not a real game, just a few scenes. Kind of a demo or something. It would be great a game with this premise, but with a real plot and scenes that actually make sense.
Yeah this was just a little project to keep myself occupied, it's not meant to be a real game. Although I'm not against maybe expanding on it in the future.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
If she wasn't so ugly an low poly, I would probably play this. What generation model even are these? G2, g3? Gotta up your tech to g8-8.5. Sad, kuz I love me a dommy mommy.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes