Unreal Engine Don't Disturb Your STEPMOM [Final] [Lemonhaze Studio]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Gesplex

May 23, 2021
At the moment you can't get to the last level cause no matter what you do the mom gets in just as you are about to finish, no matter if u are upstairs or in the garage it takes her the same amount of time.

I wonder how is this game complete, it's so broken and jank and buggy. I wonder will the dev fix it.

Last edited:

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
At the moment you can't get to the last level cause no matter what you do the mom gets in just as you are about to finish, no matter if u are upstairs or in the garage it takes her the same amount of time.

I wonder how is this game complete, it's so broken and jank and buggy. I wonder will the dev fix it.
Yes, this is the most annoying bug, fortunately I was able to reach the last stage, but there is also a bug because his sister is down in the laundry and there is no way to escape

Ronny118

Dec 26, 2018
and now in when endless night starts, nothing hapens, sis is laying in bed with leggs open and mom stands in the kitchen doing nothing

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
I must be retarded, how to move the hips?

Do i really have to keep press and hold the Space button and spam the CTRL just like no tomorrow ? Is this how to win this game ?

Please help me out i have no clue how to control my hips.

If i press Q or E my character ends up floating.

------

Okay so you have to press left or right click and keep pressing the space button meanwhile shaking the mouse like no tomorrow.

----

Send help o_O

1719177111936.png

Last edited:

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
I must be retarded, how to move the hips?

Do i really have to keep press and hold the Space button and spam the CTRL just like no tomorrow ? Is this how to win this game ?

Please help me out i have no clue how to control my hips.

If i press Q or E my character ends up floating.

------

Okay so you have to press left or right click and keep pressing the space button meanwhile shaking the mouse like no tomorrow.

----

Send help o_O

View attachment 3763845
It is not possible to move her hips, I tried

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
1719179448480.png 1719179448480.png Friends, for the time being I found something that will give us a warning that mom is coming, just turn on the TV and as long as it's on she doesn't come, but only too much that she turns it off here, you have to be careful

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at Stim there is a trailer for the game and it looks different than what I'm playing

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
I finished what is appropriate and this game is broken there is no way to play the whole game you are supposed to fuck your stepsister without mother catching you there is no warning when she is coming right there is the red bar she is supposed to come when it fills up it is not exactly like that sometimes she came before me and surprised me Even. It arrived after 10 minutes and the bar was full. I understood that you want to make it realistic that she goes to the stairs and arrives, but there is no way for the player to know whether to continue or not. There is another thing, you cannot move your step-sister, as if it is not possible to touch her hips or body. His work, even though it has terrible graphics and illogical dialogues, I still forgive it, the main thing is that it will be playable... I hope they fix this game

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Right i've figured it out. For crazy day throw the trash can by the garage door, open bathroom downstairs and turn on tap, run upstairs and turn on the tap aswell, leave door open, run back downstairs put trash in garage, talk to sister tell her to go upstairs, run to mom talk to her, turn on tv and run upstairs, get undressed take underwear off etc and fuck her until she orgasms and get your cum meter all the way, quickly get dressed and run to bathroom and shut down, get undressed and hold space to cum. That's how I got past it after 10 tries. Hope this helps.

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
Right i've figured it out. For crazy day throw the trash can by the garage door, open bathroom downstairs and turn on tap, run upstairs and turn on the tap aswell, leave door open, run back downstairs put trash in garage, talk to sister tell her to go upstairs, run to mom talk to her, turn on tv and run upstairs, get undressed take underwear off etc and fuck her until she orgasms and get your cum meter all the way, quickly get dressed and run to bathroom and shut down, get undressed and hold space to cum. That's how I got past it after 10 tries. Hope this helps.
You also forgot to dress your sister or else mom will fail you

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes