Unreal Engine Don't Disturb Your STEPMOM [Final] [Lemonhaze Studio]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Anon2k

Jun 19, 2022
It's surprisingly fun. But I can't seem to get past the level "A Crazy day". No matter what I do. Stepmom storms the room whenever stepsis cums.
1) refuse
2) in your room, pull off her panties, but don’t let go of the mouse, fuck her until she orgasms, immediately pull her panties back on her, get dressed and get out of the room

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
That was fun. But the game is far away from being finished. This are the levels so far:
  1. Sweet Awakening
    Nothing special: World building and a blow job for wake up
  2. Discharge of Joy
    blow job again and so many bugs that the brother is even able to do penetration
  3. 6 Minutes in Heaven
    Mom goes shopping and the brother is finally alone with his sis … for about 5 min
  4. Blow the Nerd
    use sis’ had for a blow job
  5. Stuck … Again
    fun with major appliances … some spoilers with pictures are above :sneaky:
  6. Bath Missunderstanding
    Sis has a diner with her mom, but before that a quick blow job and doggy.
  7. She want to know
    Damn bugged blow job and a nice cowgirl
  8. Crazy Day
    there is something wrong with this level … think with portals
  9. Endless Night
    … never ends … sis is standing ackwardly on her bed and is holding the balance on an invisible board/desk/table lastNight50.png
Great graphics, many bugs. I would say: Great 1st release || evil final release! But it was a lot of fun, though.

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
Well I passed stage 9 and I was able to fuck my stepsister and hide but it didn't give anything like no points or a level up just brought me back to stage 9 :cry: It's a shame because this game really has potential

S4TQ

Apr 25, 2019
The game is buggy and easy to glitch and that is how I got through like 2 levels when I should have been caught I just kept banging the stepsister and the next level loaded :LOL:
Now if only we would be able to bang the stepmom. The model is so much better looking.

Btw, the game continues even tho your screen goes black. Just don't click on the play again button instead press Tab to get the mouse back in the game. Now you can continue to bang although the screen will be black. Use Esc to pause the game and get a quick glimpse where you are. I came on the stepmom while she was on the floor after getting caught but she doesn't react to it in any way as you're not supposed to be able to do that and the game is considered to be over.

If you're having trouble at unlocking the levels you can edit the save game. The save game is named as mainSaveGame.sav and it's located on Windows in %localAppdata%\DWUYourStepSister\Saved\SaveGames
You can edit the save file online using and then change the dayIndex to 9 to unlock all the levels.

onut31

Oct 3, 2018
The game is buggy and easy to glitch and that is how I got through like 2 levels when I should have been caught I just kept banging the stepsister and the next level loaded :LOL:
Now if only we would be able to bang the stepmom. The model is so much better looking.

Btw, the game continues even tho your screen goes black. Just don't click on the play again button instead press Tab to get the mouse back in the game. Now you can continue to bang although the screen will be black. Use Esc to pause the game and get a quick glimpse where you are. I came on the stepmom while she was on the floor after getting caught but she doesn't react to it in any way as you're not supposed to be able to do that and the game is considered to be over.

If you're having trouble at unlocking the levels you can edit the save game. The save game is named as mainSaveGame.sav and it's located on Windows in %localAppdata%\DWUYourStepSister\Saved\SaveGames
You can edit the save file online using and then change the dayIndex to 9 to unlock all the levels.
thx

• Red Heart
Reactions: S4TQ

jackhammer1984

Oct 23, 2021
The bug i have found is that i cant move the stepsister (her legs, arms,etc).I can use the arms to grab her body but nothing more. Is this a common bug and does anyone know a possible solution? Thanks

Gesplex

May 23, 2021
The bug i have found is that i cant move the stepsister (her legs, arms,etc).I can use the arms to grab her body but nothing more. Is this a common bug and does anyone know a possible solution? Thanks
You can move her arms and legs but it's difficult and very finicky, this game isn't fun to play.

Mar 26, 2020
The optimisation is god awful. You either play with shadows and effects off, which makes the game blindingly white, or you play at 20 fps with blocky glitchy shadows flickering everywhere. It's actually impressive how poorly it runs on my 3070.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2023
The optimisation is god awful. You either play with shadows and effects off, which makes the game blindingly white, or you play at 20 fps with blocky glitchy shadows flickering everywhere. It's actually impressive how poorly it runs on my 3070.
4080 rtx super here, had to run it on 1440p instead of my monitors 3840x1600 to not watch a fucking slide show

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes