Unreal Engine Don't Disturb Your Stepmom [v0.028] [Lemonhaze Studio]

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
I don't know how much Ram At least Need to Play this game On Laptop?
Its Painful to play i have 16 GB of ram and it bearly gives me 30 fps i have everything lowest it was more bad until i Turned Off Shadows, that made a huge difference ya need to have a good Cpu even at bad gpu you can turn everything off but if bad cpu game's gonna run bad ,
Windows 10 or higher
Processor: i5 or higher
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 1060 or higher
Storage: 4 GB available space

These are the Minimum you don't need alot of Ram but Processor needs to do all the work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
1720798241287.png 1720798241287.png There is an option to fuck your stepsister after the episode from where to go to where you need to go, just keep fucking her in the episodes "I'm stuck" "And I'm in the bath" the stepmother won't notice

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
Uh, maybe I'm dubt as shit but how do you actually thrust here? Whenever I get "in position" and press spacebar nothing happens and if I move using wasd I just bumb into here, no penetration that I can see.

What am I missing?

xXJackTheTripperXx

Jul 13, 2022
I don't know if I'm too dumb for that or something, but there was the luggage bring it upstairs that I did. And then it should go where? What do I have to do after that?
It would be better if you had a kind of makeover here, where the luggage should go.

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
I don't know if I'm too dumb for that or something, but there was the luggage bring it upstairs that I did. And then it should go where? What do I have to do after that?
It would be better if you had a kind of makeover here, where the luggage should go.
You are supposed to take the suitcase to the room

adem2024

Nov 4, 2019
My saves dropes to zero & i can't start first day.
I will load and unpack it again.
p.s. But... bodycreator is really good, in my top3.

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
Your room, there's is a pillar of light where you should drop it.

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
I HAVE SEEN THIS OTHER 2 IF YOU ARE PLAYING THAT THERE IS OTHER CHARACTERS TO UNLOCK NEW MOM PLAY AND A FRIEND ON THIS GAME EVERY TIME THERE IS A STAGE THAT GETS UNLOCKED

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
My saves dropes to zero & i can't start first day.
I will load and unpack it again.
p.s. But... bodycreator is really good, in my top3.
i Love and Hate BodyCreater in every game that there is a BodyCreater i end up making the most horrendous Character i am soo bad with it like i see what it changes every slider and i still mess it up i don't know how everyone do it

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
The game is buggy and easy to glitch and that is how I got through like 2 levels when I should have been caught I just kept banging the stepsister and the next level loaded :LOL:
Now if only we would be able to bang the stepmom. The model is so much better looking.

Btw, the game continues even tho your screen goes black. Just don't click on the play again button instead press Tab to get the mouse back in the game. Now you can continue to bang although the screen will be black. Use Esc to pause the game and get a quick glimpse where you are. I came on the stepmom while she was on the floor after getting caught but she doesn't react to it in any way as you're not supposed to be able to do that and the game is considered to be over.

If you're having trouble at unlocking the levels you can edit the save game. The save game is named as mainSaveGame.sav and it's located on Windows in %localAppdata%\DWUYourStepSister\Saved\SaveGames
You can edit the save file online using and then change the dayIndex to 9 to unlock all the levels.
For me say not support this save file
Please share your full save thanks

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes