Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Siiigh... Starworks games are forever cursed with the lowest level of MTL... A shame, really. Starworks makes some of the best Ugly Bastard games out there.
Not to mention their very specific fixation on homeless people.
Inferior Genes, Abnormal Student, the Inferior Genes : Ponytail Edition, and now this one aswell, All feature extensive homeless action, we should consider homeless people a genuine fetish with these guys.
Not that I'm complaining the scenes are hot as hell so from my part, they can keep em coming

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Aww man another Starworks NTR game hit by the shitshow of a raw MTL. Hell I'd even be happy with a ChatGPT translation since it's leaps and bounds better than whatever the fuck this is. It's always the good ntr games that get stuck with horrible MTLs.. But some people take time even when doing MTL Looking in your direction dazedanon :HideThePain:
If you are feeling kind. :)

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Temptng, but is the MTL really that bad? I likely know the answer to that already...

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Aww man another Starworks NTR game hit by the shitshow of a raw MTL. Hell I'd even be happy with a ChatGPT translation since it's leaps and bounds better than whatever the fuck this is. It's always the good ntr games that get stuck with horrible MTLs.. But some people take time even when doing MTL Looking in your direction dazedanon :HideThePain:
If you are feeling kind. :)
Hmm, art doesn't really grab me so someone will have to commission it if they want me to do an MTL of this one. Sorry about that. :cry:

Reactions: QuestionTime

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Siiigh... Starworks games are forever cursed with the lowest level of MTL... A shame, really. Starworks makes some of the best Ugly Bastard games out there.
And best thicc hentai w0men, second only to the artist of Karryan prison.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Hopefully after this he does ceres 3, with the blonde nun 1688416903192.png . It seems that he started working on it in the same time her worked on this game, so hopefully next year it will come out with more content

Reactions: Phong Cac To

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
*There is also a multi-layered development where another man NTRs during NTR*
wait so the husband get NTR and the NTR guy gets NTR as well
and we the player get multi NTR by MTL?
"judging from the preview pics tho i haven't download it, my finger stopped reacting after seein' the dialogue on preview pic"

Reactions: taron
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes