beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
I'll save you all the trouble, it aint worth it. If not for the horrible translation then for the fact it took some 80ish days to get to the good stuff and I got locked into a specific route with the boss. There are way better "mc goes to work while wife is slowly corrupted" games out there. Also no animation sooooooo...

dankykong

Jul 15, 2021
I'll save you all the trouble, it aint worth it. If not for the horrible translation then for the fact it took some 80ish days to get to the good stuff and I got locked into a specific route with the boss. There are way better "mc goes to work while wife is slowly corrupted" games out there. Also no animation sooooooo...
what would that be? can you recommend some ty

mirw

Jul 12, 2021
why they have to be so ugly? i really don't understand i mean does people really like seeing these ugly fucks on their games lmao

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
This MTL is near unplayable. The UI is fucked and a lot of the text is only a step up from complete gibberish. Even a year ago this would be a bad MTL.

Reactions: CatEclctic41

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Well not the best MTL to say the least and since the game isn't optimized for english text a lot of it either don't appear or for instance with the stat screen it appears of screen.

The gameplay is pretty repetetive to say the least going for a 7 day cycle where you can act as the MC for 5 days and the wife for 2 days. The MC can only pick to either work or search while the wife can initiate dates with the MC or interact with others for NTR stuff.

Overall the game is pretty short but seemingly takes a lot of time to play because of the gameplay and while there are several ugly guys to cuck the MC the scenes with them are short. The game also seems to miss/bug when you go for the exposure path and you reach the last parts.

Nov 26, 2017
Yeah I agree it took me 70 days for the actual content to begin and it just aint worth.

Reactions: beegemgeege

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
second this

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Got my hopes up after seeing the game on Latest Updates tab.. oh boy

I'd take even a partial onlyTL since the MTL crops out all the stats from the screen

Welp, back to the waiting room

Also, is anyone tired of those SLG games? I like Starworks and the JK SLG games but I'd prefer Wife Quest 2 (with this protag) instead of.. this.

B1ackP3ter

Feb 4, 2019
MTL huh? Well can't be as bad as:

View attachment 2742819

Been dying wheezing, hyena laughing at some of those examples of bad MTL's by everyone. The NTRception on the tin is great too. It's so dang bad it could be a spoof MTL. Could honestly see that being a thing one day. Forget the jokes about MTL fetishists, it'll go straight to intentional MTL trolling when AI MTL's become more commonplace I bet.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
second this
Damn it. I've played so many of these that its tough off the top of my head. Hold on...

Scars of summer is the first to come to mind. Instead of the work trope you attend school with your best friend. Pay attention to her to keep her away from all kinds of NTR threats but obviously the good stuff is in ignoring her.

There was one that had this exact premise though... cant recall but I'll help you out a bit. This search deals with tags including NTR and japanese games and is sorted but weighted rating cause honestly you can save yourself a lot of headache when people play for you and rate it low (though occasionally they rate low just because they hate NTR) https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=258,736/sort=rating

Reactions: crisbr

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
MTL: 1/10
Complete failure to determine gender among other things.
A pass from me.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Going to work on fixing some of the formatting problems with the stats and so on. Give me a bunch of hours.
EDIT:
1: So this game looks to build on top of the guts of the last games, old code is hanging around.
2: Your time limit I think is 999 days. (EDIT: It's not it's 100 days)
3: Events are locked behind: Stats, areas you have been to, items(?), completed events, days passed (?)
4: The female is named 'Winter Buds', the husband is Touga and the Boss is 'island' (?)
5: Like the last 2 games you have a day and night actions that don't overlap.
6: You need to start a new game to have changes made to the code happen. ***

The attached file should fix the side stats showing up without running off screen. Nothing else was fixed in the translation other than a few capitalizations I was using to search for where events happened in the game flow. So it's still terrible MTL just now with readable stats. Backup your CommonEvents file just in case.

*** Might not be true, but I can't figure out why updates don't happen on a save game.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes