Donor
May 10, 2017
Cheat codes for 0.13, must be in CAPS
Main Menu Infinity Gauntlet is:
OHSNAP! - Unlocks Gallery

Cheats at Doom's Desk are:
METALDOOM - Doominated Nude Version
WAKANDA - $10000
are you sure that's the correct gallery code? i tried what you posted but that one doesn't work
DOOMINATION_zRYiltjykJ.gif

• Angry
Reactions: L33tmaster

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Yeah, this one cheat needs to be entered at the main menu. At the main menu click the infinity gauntlet and enter it there!
ah thanks for specifying this. didn't read it properly at first

Entered the code, took a glimpse of them and saw something odd. What kind of mistake is this? dev fault? 1699637694032.png

Reactions: JelleoGuy

JelleoGuy

Aug 16, 2019
ah thanks for specifying this. didn't read it properly at first

Entered the code, took a glimpse of them and saw something odd. What kind of mistake is this? dev fault? View attachment 3076043
Thanks for pointing this out, looks like the DEV didnt add the bj scene to the cheat. I fixed it and am attaching the file if you wanna do the cheat again. Thanks again!

btw I gave you a shout out on my og post, thanks for pointing it out

dylaxius

Oct 23, 2017
Gotta admire the smarts on the dev to post his own game here so he can control when it's updated. We're nearly 3 updates behind at this point and I can feel the patreon calling to me LOL. Great game so far though. Hope we can get more soon.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

moondust9

Oct 21, 2023
guys, maybe i am a dumbass but can anyone explain me how the hell play this game? i tried clicking everywhere after the introduction but nothing appened, i tried to use the arrow and can go on the map but now i stucked again because i can only go to the damn castle again... have my pc a problem or i have a bugged version of the game or am i soo dumb? please help

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Doomination-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
To be honest, I didn't have big expectations but after playing it for an hour, I found it to be surprisingly enjoyable and now I'm hooked. Great job Hardcorn and keep up the good work. Going to check out your Patreon as I believe you have a more recent version already available there, am I right, because I see a "INSTANT FULL GALLERY CHEAT CODE 0.16" post on your Patreon. Cheers

Reactions: HardCorn

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
I downloaded the new update (0.15 or 0.1.5) and other than being able to capture Mockingbird there is nothing else new about this update. The changelog seems to have a bunch of new stuff but I got nothing, so is this just me or anyone else having this problem? The last update that I downloaded was 0.12 or 0.1.2.

raviq10

Jan 2, 2018
I downloaded the new update (0.15 or 0.1.5) and other than being able to capture Mockingbird there is nothing else new about this update. The changelog seems to have a bunch of new stuff but I got nothing, so is this just me or anyone else having this problem? The last update that I downloaded was 0.12 or 0.1.2.
u need to finish quests to progress story

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
Relax Bro i Have The same problem
Good I am glad I am not the only one. I have all the quests completed and got all the pictures and the Main Quest still says that it is complete for this update, and I have not played anything new main quest wise. I also noticed that Misty Knight is not on my quest log.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes