blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
My game appears to be stuck during the black widow sequence. Whenever I try and visit her, it says "i've already seen her today" whether I have or not.
Yep, that was the same problem! The solution is either a bit of hacking into the saves or loading pre v13 save and restarting from there.

JOJO7777

Sep 6, 2017
maxed that research thingy long time ago, like 60+ now and last 5 updates? no progress, I think black cat mary jane joined blowjob was last progression
I think you've bugging the game because I've never had any problems and never encountered any bugs. With each update I unlock the 3-4 new scenes without any problems.

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
how many times do you need to infuse the cube before you can proceed with the main story? i swear i've been doing it nonstop for about 20 days already.

is there a bug somewhere that breaks the progression?

Ray Charles

Aug 9, 2019
how many times do you need to infuse the cube before you can proceed with the main story? i swear i've been doing it nonstop for about 20 days already.

is there a bug somewhere that breaks the progression?
I would say yes for you since I just did it a few times and Doom stated that any more was pointless and that it was time to Dominate the mind stone fragment.

Ray Charles

Aug 9, 2019
Just want to say interesting game and just want to know if there will be a time when the girls fully submit lines and all for Doom and also found this little bug and don't know if anyone else had or not. Also just want to add that after Dominating her she says "I... I... I couldn't control myself." and "The words came out of my mouth... I..." both as Misty Knight instead of Mockingbird

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Cool, so how do I apply the console code on mac?
There's no reason to go this way. Just locate your save file and use any online save editor. If you're stuck with "you have visited today" on second prison cell visit, you can change this 3 variables in your save file like here. After editing the save file just put it back (make a backup), load the game and now you can visit the prison cell 2 times day after day and the story will follow to the next chapters.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes