Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
As a fan of Doom I'm quite Happy with this game.
I don't think there should be a rush tò add ton of characters too soon. It would be Better keep focusing First on the One we already have put out hands on

Reactions: Dwarin and HardCorn

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
Good I am glad I am not the only one. I have all the quests completed and got all the pictures and the Main Quest still says that it is complete for this update, and I have not played anything new main quest wise. I also noticed that Misty Knight is not on my quest log.
Yeah, it was janky for me as well. Something about the checks with old save files and this update didn't activate the new stuff as cleanly as the past.

I had to get the Mockingbird hunt started, and then basically sleep for a few days until she was caught and then the quest progress actually updated.

It would occasionally tell me to talk to the Skrull lady to progress, but until I caught Mockingbird it wouldn't let me talk to her to get the sample needed, after that the rest of the Hydra/Black Widow main story events rolled out just fine but it took a bit for the triggers to line up and fire.

Actually still not sure if it is all working as Mockingbird is still at Lust 0 and the log says to get her to Lust 1 but regardless of how many times I summon her it just won't advance.

I may just start the game over from scratch with the next update to avoid this, but for anyone else having issues with this update - just try to get the Mockingbird Hunt done and sleep a few days for her to get caught and see if that fixes things.

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
Anyone have a save after the catalyst mind stone thing is completed? It's driving me crazy

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
I just found it, it's one of the unused bedroom doors where you can build the portal. Across from Vanessa's bedroom.
Oops, not across from Vanessa's bedroom. It's a door in the hallway leading to the Throne Room. First door on the right. But, you need to buy the useless electronics first.

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
I am stuck. I have vanessa, Mary Jane, and Blackcat all "this is the end of her story for this update". but the main quest says to train in my office with the catalyst cube until you can corrupt the mind stone fragment. i have tried everything i can do at my desk for multiple days in a row and nothing is happening is this the end of the current build?

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
Game is completely broken for me, Black widow quest doesn't even show on list nor does the portal quest advance at all, I already studied the intelligence 3 times, skrull girl says nothing, I can't visit BW cell it always says I already visited that day even if I sleep dozens of days, I can't even leave castle anymore. button just return to hall.

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
Game is completely broken for me, Black widow quest doesn't even show on list nor does the portal quest advance at all, I already studied the intelligence 3 times, skrull girl says nothing, I can't visit BW cell it always says I already visited that day even if I sleep dozens of days, I can't even leave castle anymore. button just return to hall.
I had the same problem with the most recent update.

If you are like me and coming from a .13 or earlier save, it took hunting/capturing Mockingbird before the game noticed there was other new .15 content to do and unstuck itself. Before that it kept telling me to visit the skrull but nothing would happen, like it was waiting on the .14 Mockingbird stuff to be triggered before the .15 content was available.

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
I had the same problem with the most recent update.

If you are like me and coming from a .13 or earlier save, it took hunting/capturing Mockingbird before the game noticed there was other new .15 content to do and unstuck itself. Before that it kept telling me to visit the skrull but nothing would happen, like it was waiting on the .14 Mockingbird stuff to be triggered before the .15 content was available.
Nah I already completed all other routes even Mockingbird and it won't advance, so I guess that's it for me unless they fix it, I'm not playing it all over again.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
YOOOOOO SILK IS COMING TO THIS GAME LET'S GOOOOO!
Anyone care to post that preview pic?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes