VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
Mary Jane's Corruption is stuck at level 12. Lust at level 2 doesn't grow any further, although it can be increased to 3. Black Cat at max.

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
Still enjoying the game, and the art is just getting better as the game goes, but it is starting to feel a bit like they are learning the wrong lessons from similar games out there.

The new girls are great, the variety is good and I like the choices Hardcorn is making for characters to use, but it feels a bit like quantity over quality and I'd kinda like more time with the girls we already have, corrupting them further in interesting ways, than a new one with just a few options again.

Have Doom use the Doominator 3000 on some of the other girls, or have Doom call in Vaneesa to watch them be used by him to shame them by having an audience watch them get used. Doesn't need to be too crazy, just using elements already introduced to introduce new elements of corruption to the girls.

It's not that I don't understand the appeal of more girls, some of the ones teased in the postcard images would be great to see, just I think the game could use a bit more balance in terms of more quality interactions with the existing girls versus more girls with less development.

Not that I expect things to change, and this is still a couple updates behind, but it feels like this is the trend for a lot of games here - throwing a whole lot of characters at you but without much development of those individual characters.

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
Would be interested in the game if not all the girls where E-cup or better great design but gheez not all guy's are into breast bigger then heads.

• Angry
Reactions: L33tmaster

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Doomination-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
Would be interested in the game if not all the girls where E-cup or better great design but gheez not all guy's are into breast bigger then heads.
In the developer's defense... This is based on the characters in the comics, if anything some of the character's proportions are probably modest compared to their comic depictions.

It's the enduring legacy of the "extreme" era of comics from the 90s, where they still couldn't show sex but got uber-violent and with silly anatomy as every woman now had Power Girl sized tits and stood like they were in high heels even if barefoot, and every guy suddenly had heavy cross-hatching drawn on his crotch because the artists wanted to give them a big dick bulge but didn't want to put the effort into figuring out how to draw that.

Liefeld even gave Captain America a huge rack in one legendary picture. (Google "Liefeld Captain America breasts" and see the epic image of a Steve Rogers where a single pectoral muscle is larger than his entire neck and skull.)

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes