Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I am writing through a translator, this message is both to the author of this game and to ordinary users. The first thing I would like to say is very beautifully drawn, and this is one of the few games in which I read the entire text (with the correction that I played with a Russian translation from an amateur) next, I liked the fact that the game has a huge dance, but there is also a minus, as practice shows, many authors do not cope with this. Further, the idea with clothes was perfect when we bought a suit, but in the end it was all ruined, the author could even earn more on this by making costumes for each stage of debauchery, and let's say sometimes giving a choice to the patrons, as for me, it's easier to draw 1-4 costumes than to draw 300 pictures of sex

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I would also like to mention NTR, in fact it already exists, with spider-Man, why not continue? he is a great house and does what he wants, without getting attached to anyone, give the player a choice, sex with the duma, or punishment and in gang bang to the square or to the club, and also, about emotions, while there are 4 levels, but they are not enslaved, maybe there will be more levels of enslavement But if you made a slave and a whore, she should behave like that, and not like your first girlfriend in high school on the first date, I'm not like that, I won't

Reactions: fabulous007

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I understand that everyone has their own preferences in the genre of sex, but I just added what is already in the game, and what could be worked on without destroying the author's plans, if there is such a project, with stable updates, I would be very happy to pay the author every month, and tso thinks the author and you, dear players? write, I will be happy to follow this project

Reactions: Hello gayed

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
New version right in the middle of the month.
Don't want to sub so late into it, but man do I want to see what's been added...anyone able to share the changelog and the poll of which girls to be hunted next at least?

Peruru

Mar 2, 2018
New version right in the middle of the month.
Don't want to sub so late into it, but man do I want to see what's been added...anyone able to share the changelog and the poll of which girls to be hunted next at least?
CHANGELOG 0.12

• NEW MAIN QUEST
  • NEW COMICS SCENE
  • NEW MAIN SEX SCENE: 2X BLACKWIDOW(ANIMATED)
  • NEW HUNT/SLAVE CHARACTER: MISTY KNIGHT
  • NEW MISTY KNIGHT SEX TRAINING: STRIP
  • NEW DOOMINATED PICTURE: MISTY KNIGHT(NORMAL,NUDE), BLACKWIDOW(NORMAL,NUDE)
  • NEW INTERFACE ADDED IN DOCTOR DOOM'S BEDROOM(WARDROBE): DOOM ORIGINAL COSTUME
  • NEW AREA: GEHENNA PRISON
  • BUGFIX

no idea about the poll.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
CHANGELOG 0.12

• NEW MAIN QUEST
  • NEW COMICS SCENE
  • BUGFIX

no idea about the poll.
Thank you sir!

Orbukaf

Jun 26, 2020
CHANGELOG 0.12

• NEW MAIN QUEST
  • NEW COMICS SCENE
  • BUGFIX

no idea about the poll.
Can you also share 0.9 and 0.10 changelog please? I'm curious to know what was added in this versions.

Peruru

Mar 2, 2018
Can you also share 0.9 and 0.10 changelog please? I'm curious to know what was added in this versions.
CHANGELOG 0.10

• NEW MAIN QUEST
  • NEW MAIN STORY CHARACTERS: BLACK WIDOW, HAWKEYE, VIPER, MADAME HYDRA, QUEEN HYDRA
  • NEW LOCATION: GEHENNA
  • NEW MAIN S3X EVENT: BLACK WIDOW X HAWKEYE(ANIMATED)
  • NEW MARY JANE S3X TRAINING: ANAL(ANIMATED)
  • NEW DEADPOOL MULTIVERSE PHOTO(ANIMATED)(RUSSEL'SHOP)
  • ADDED BACKGROUND MUSIC IN RUSSELL'HOUSE
  • ADDED QUICK TELEPORT IN OFFICE ROOM(GLOBE)
  • BUGFIX

CHANGELOG 0.9

• NEW HUNT/SLAVE CHARACTER: DAGGER
  • NEW DAGGER SEX TRAINING: STRIP
  • DAGGER MINIGAME PICTURE(NORMAL, NUDE)
  • NEW FIRESTAR SEX TRAINING: BLOWJOB(ANIMATED)
  • NEW VANESSA NIGHTCLUB WORK: GANGBANG(ANIMATED)
  • NEW DEADPOOL MULTIVERSE PHOTO(ANIMATED)(RUSSEL'SHOP)
  • NEW MAIN STORY CHARACTER(NOT QUEST YET): BLACK WIDOW
  • BUGFIX

Reactions: Orbukaf and vireker
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes