Dec 4, 2021
Anyone have v0.10 yet? Also its too bad that theres no kemono page because some of the art the dev makes like the postcard stuff I wanna see.

kilika2009

Feb 9, 2019
I just did a clean install and replayed it and had no issue completing all the existing content.
Did you talk to Ratri about it?
Do you have the Wisdom of Solomon book already and trained with it?
Do you have the Catalyst Cube item in your invetory?
It takes 4 days, the third day will be 3/3 but then you need to come back the next day to complete it.
[/QUOTE]

I did the infuse training and raised strength training to lvl 13. no change at all.

Reactions: Kingofsaints46
Dec 4, 2021
Here's the link to the latest build on patreon if someone is willing to get it:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Doomination-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nov 24, 2017
I just did a clean install and replayed it and had no issue completing all the existing content.
Did you talk to Ratri about it?
Do you have the Wisdom of Solomon book already and trained with it?
Do you have the Catalyst Cube item in your invetory?
It takes 4 days, the third day will be 3/3 but then you need to come back the next day to complete it.
I did the infuse training and raised strength training to lvl 13. no change at all.
[/QUOTE]

having the same issue, has anyone figured out what to do?

Babek_420

Mar 19, 2020
how do I get the 3 girls after buying them from the shop in NY? Also does this actually include invisible woman yet?

Rakora

Feb 8, 2017
What does the cheatcode for the "doominated nude version" do? I already played through all the content, will i be able to see any difference now, or is that a cheat that affects the story?
On the slave stats screen, click the circle that says "Doominated." This shows the image from the puzzle minigame, and with the cheat active you can switch between the normal version and nude version.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes