3.40 star(s) 53 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I might be mistaken but from what I gathered from the WT is you have to go the bi route to get any action with the girls other than the neighbor girl. Can anyone tell me a way to get the scenes without the bi content? Or is it not possible?
uhmm...no, you get action with girls without going bi, for sure.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
"You have a beautiful smile can't be missed", is a top-level choice when they are naked in the cabin, so there's nothing that would prevent it from showing (it's not nested within other choices or anything). "Don't stop now" and "It's alright. I don't want to embarrass her" do not give points for Gloria, so I did not include them. "Don't stop now" does give you Kaydance points, though.

So if you're not getting it, you either don't have groute == "yes" or you missed one of the 10 choices I listed giving you points.
How do I know if I have groute == "yes"? Tried again and indeed missing the smile one. Is there some earlier choices that I should've made before this event?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How do I know if I have groute == "yes"? Tried again and indeed missing the smile one. Is there some earlier choices that I should've made before this event?
There's a couple choices in previous updates, but more recently is if you had sex with Gina during movie night instead of just a handjob.

Reactions: ILCjr

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Doors-WT.png
Doors [v1.0.1 Part 1 / v0.3.3 Part 2] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.
My PC is dead, I will update the game when my PC is fixed or I got a new One.

Note: If you follow the choices that the WT Mod highlights, you will have the Locked Routes, Unlocked, some of them Requires the Bisexual Route, You will get all the Family Scenes, including Gloria, Riley, and more for Part 1.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note 2: Don't ask to update the Mod as soon as an update comes out, this is a game with a lot of "if" and "else" that needs a good amount of time to check.

Download Part 1: - - ANDROID by estrada777
Download Part 2:
- - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I might be mistaken but from what I gathered from the WT is you have to go the bi route to get any action with the girls other than the neighbor girl. Can anyone tell me a way to get the scenes without the bi content? Or is it not possible?
Only one of the Locked routes depends on the Bi Route, that's the one in the living room with the sister.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I installed your mod and this is what happens sorry joker.

View attachment 1976087
When I get home, I will see about that, I probably forgot to include the font file.

Edit: It's fixed, since you have already downloaded the mod just add this font inside the JokerMod folder
Don't forget to unzip the font :p

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Only one of the Locked routes depends on the Bi Route, that's the one in the living room with the sister.
Are you thinking about a scene with the younger sister, the older sister definately do not require bi route. Now that i am writing is the mother shower scene good, when i figured out that you had too follow some kind of lesbian route with her i decided not too play that one at the moment.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Are you thinking about a scene with the younger sister, the older sister definately do not require bi route. Now that i am writing is the mother shower scene good, when i figured out that you had too follow some kind of lesbian route with her i decided not too play that one at the moment.
Older sister in the living room after the movie,

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Ahh i misunderstood then i thought you meant that you needed the brother route too get the gina choice, interesting in my playthrough i did not even encounter the menu with a locked choice.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
There's a couple choices in previous updates, but more recently is if you had sex with Gina during movie night instead of just a handjob.
Thanks for the help but I still can't get the scene let alone the smile option. Maybe it's a choice earlier but I give up. lol

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks for the help but I still can't get the scene let alone the smile option. Maybe it's a choice earlier but I give up. lol
There was something else earlier on that set a variable....this is one of the more difficult games to search through the code, but I was able to eventually achieve the paths I want.

If all else fails, you can just go to the images directory and see what happens :p

Reactions: Ass Fan

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Roger that. I would assume it would have to do with choices having to with Kaydance but maybe not? Thanks again for the help.

Figured out what I did wrong. It was indeed earlier choices that I never made that made it so I didn't get the scene. Choosing anything Kaydance related is a must early on. The mod helped out in that regards.

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
very artistic and original approach.. still early reading but like the originality and the concept so far.. not just your run of the mill.. start game ok lets fuck something.. nice work

Reactions: sonhot and Ass Fan

keimag

May 8, 2017
Played it from the beginning and it's not bad... the writing is decent, although the dev needs a proofreader for all the small little typos and mistakes that pop up during writing. The story seems interesting so far and the render quality has definitely improved compared to the start of the game.

Although I enjoyed it so far, the few inconsistencies are kind of annoying.... like how the big sister's age doesn't match with the time the MC spent in coma+therapy, how the "step-mom" was in the beginning of the game declared infertile, only for the MC to remark how good her looked despite giving birth to a lot of kids (the shower scene), how dad's recollection of the events with the clinic (the conversation with the mc while fixing the bikes in the garage) clashes with the early game.

So yeah, I assume this is because of the long development times that go into making the game and stuff get's forgotten or misremembered over the months and years.

Reactions: Ass Fan
3.40 star(s) 53 Votes