3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I got the error messages as well, twice, both times when getting messages on the phone. Probably some bug with the phone.
i got so much of those that could posts dozen tracebacks especially when mc was with mommy and familyfriend had long period of errors.

so on par with doors 1 when it comes to errors.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Good evening, I saw a lot of comments on the first pages about ntr and everything and from what Dev said it's avoidable and everything, but was it clear about Riley cheating on the prota or is the mother with the doctor at the beginning of the game?

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
can someone give a change log ? feel like I must have missed some scenes because there was no new sex scenes at all

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 1975900
Doors [v1.0.1 Part 1 / v0.2.5 Part 2] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Note: If you follow the choices that the WT Mod highlights, you will have the Locked Routes, Unlocked, some of them Requires the Bisexual Route, You will get all the Family Scenes, including Gloria, Riley, and more for Part 1.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note 2: Don't ask to update the Mod as soon as an update comes out, this is a game with a lot of "if" and "else" that needs a good amount of time to check.

Download Part 1: - - ANDROID by estrada777
Download Part 2:
- - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Idk if it is the game or the mod, but after this screen, I am getting this error message, followed by numerous error messages.

screenshot0001.png

Phant0miD

Aug 6, 2021
can someone give a change log ? feel like I must have missed some scenes because there was no new sex scenes at all
There are no sex scenes in this update. The only thing that gives some steam is big dialogue scene at hot springs that could be naked.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
otherwise nice update but feels like 1/3 of it went on errors, no any kind of action and lots of talk and mc's inner thinkings.

2 adult women, 2 sisters and gf and still no sex since doors 1 (beside's riley's hj at pool and sis's morning bj and gf's mother's hj).

watching stars for sure.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: anonimo1

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello, what exactly do I have to do so that I can see all the Bi-Sexual scenes with Roby and Jamal in Part 1?
I did it once, but I have no idea how I managed it.
Or does anyone still have a save file with all the gay scenes from Part 1.
Please help
Thanks

Sorry for my English

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Hunter Biden lookin' ass
screenshot0001.png
Mc got his dick nerfed and what happened to the man's balls?
screenshot0002.png
Doc looks kinda sus
screenshot0004.png
TFW your family and the dev forgot how old you are
screenshot0005.png

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Not a bad game I like the fact that you have alot of choices though some are barely choices because of locking paths or atleast not opening them. The game if I remembering rightly is kinda confusing though. You have to be on good terms with roby, robyroute (though dont have to be bi) to get on big sis route to get the drink from jamal for in the hot tub.

You have to collect gloria points along with the drawing to get on lil sis route. Mom on the other hand to get on her route you have to let her fuck big sis and ava. While on her route she's already bi but you can get a fair amount of -les points. If you dont go the route of sis and mom, mom as far as you know gets no les action but you miss moms route and its easier to get more les points and lose route points? Seems backwards and kinda weird how some of the paths work :unsure:

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
No idea unless you count your big sis fucking mom and the doc which I am sure alot of people wouldnt like to be happening but its not much NTR. Even when one of the girls is trying to get you back for getting head from the enemy she just grabs a guy and kisses him and later tells you it meant nothing. Didnt see any real NTR as yet just things such as mom fucking dad. Protag dont seem to care all that much about any of it and as a player neither did I. Didnt see any antagonist causing you trouble only girls doing there own thing. It didnt seem like much of an NTR game only a few small bits and pieces so far.

Reactions: rgnar62 and Serj 07

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if opens gay-path then possible that little brother and gf's dad will have sex together and maybe mc's daddy and gf's daddy will have sex.

potentially mc's mommy and gf's parents have sex at hotel's room. plenty of possibilities for ntr.

Phant0miD

Aug 6, 2021
Hello, what exactly do I have to do so that I can see all the Bi-Sexual scenes with Roby and Jamal in Part 1?
I did it once, but I have no idea how I managed it.
Or does anyone still have a save file with all the gay scenes from Part 1.
Please help
Thanks

Sorry for my English
You HAVE to be straight and have sex with Riley in hospital, get strap-on scene after that and fuck her to get oportunity go gay. Facepalm, I know.
Anyway, on the first page in the first post click on "spoiler" button below PART 1 line. At the bottom of the spoiler window will be 2 Walkthrows: first one is PDF file (incomplete as I remember), second is in-game modification (may be still buggy). Use them and you will get all you want ;)

Reactions: D-Andy

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
View attachment 1975900
Doors [v1.0.1 Part 1 / v0.2.5 Part 2] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Note: If you follow the choices that the WT Mod highlights, you will have the Locked Routes, Unlocked, some of them Requires the Bisexual Route, You will get all the Family Scenes, including Gloria, Riley, and more for Part 1.

Features:

Installation:

Note 2: Don't ask to update the Mod as soon as an update comes out, this is a game with a lot of "if" and "else" that needs a good amount of time to check.

Download Part 1: - - ANDROID by estrada777
Download Part 2:
- - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
great mod-any chance you could add unlocked gallery to it ;) :)(y)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.1 + Persistent Save + Electral Love Patch + WT by JokerLeader
* Pixeldrain
* Mega
Size 680 MiB

NOTE: If you still have your save files from Part 1, you can now replay your last save until the end and then import into Part 2.
If you don't have the saves anymore, don't worry you can just answer some questions and get going.

Version: 0.2.5 Part 2 + WT by JokerLeader + IC

Mega

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I'm in the early stages of part 1 and using the incest patch.

The mc still calls his parents by their first names.
Should I restart and simply name them mom and dad?

Thx

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes