VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Current save as in v.08.5.2? Yes. I'm just adding to common events so as long as your save is up to date it should be fine.
It's the latest version, I just started anew and would like to refrain from having to start over again with the next version :D

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ah, nope you'll be fine then! That said, what's going to be in this update are the pre Lust interactions so if you've met Lust there won't be much to do on that save. However, you can start a new game just to try out the new features since the post Lust interactions will function the same way. Post Lust update should be out relatively soon after this update. All I have to do is port over the pre Lust interactions, tweak a bit of dialogue and then add more stuff on the existing base. Shouldn't take too long.
Mhhh, actually I have no idea how far I've played, but I definitely met her. I think the version ended pretty soon after the meeting, but it doesn't matter too much since I'll need a new save anyway, so I may as well get it out of the way while I don't have to many other games piled up.

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
cant leave house at start . have both sisters in party and have picked up the energy drinks from fridge .when i try and leave the house i just get a message saying i need provisions. can someone help

Reactions: Anon21

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Cant get Blaze to join my party after the scene with Jessica, she just lies in her bed. Talking to her brings up the options to "Wake her up" or "Lay on the bed" but neither option actually does anything. Tried sleeping like 3 days, has she gone into a coma?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Cant get Blaze to join my party after the scene with Jessica, she just lies in her bed. Talking to her brings up the options to "Wake her up" or "Lay on the bed" but neither option actually does anything. Tried sleeping like 3 days, has she gone into a coma?
Yep im also stuck at this point too

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Guess Blaze did a little too much of the family product...she didn't want to get up.

Dope mixed up some of the special family recipe wake up juice. Blaze is awake and ready to go with 8.7.1.

Updated OP with the hotfix.

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
OK. I will check what time it was when she was sleeping. I didn't know she had a schedule.

**Edit**

It's 11:35 am...she's dead to the world man. heheh

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Eh? You shouldn't. I tested it and it was working fine, or so I thought. She's supposed to be sleep from 12am to 7am, if she's asleep any other time something isn't right. If it's not working you can upload your save and I'll look at your file to see what the game is doing that's causing it not to run right but she should be working as intended now.

Edit:
I just tested it again and it was indeed working for me. I'm not sure what's causing your issue but yeah, just upload the save and I'll take a look. The event that causes her to sleep/wake is automatic and runs in the background as long as the player has started college. Just to note, there is nothing you can do to wake her up between the hours of 12am-7am.
Havent started college though? il pm you my save file in a few.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I didn't start college either...I went to Jessica and did the Fairy Genocide thing...

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Whoa... if you haven't started college yet Blaze shouldn't even be leaving the party or going to sleep (the sleep part is kind of weird, like hey, I'm in college now, I should probably sleep sometime or something...) I'm def going t have to see your save to figure out what's going on with it.
She leaves when you bring Jessica home.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone has a save for this if there is a gallerry or something? this game is boring AF and a HUGE chore to play.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
If this game is a chore, RPGM games probably aren't for you, friend. BTW, you do realize, or not, that ALL unencrypted RPGM games have the images readily accessible in the img folder. All you have to do is open it and look.
Yeah i don't like RPGM games usually but this game is even more of a chore than other RPGM games i played, for startes just the first part where you need to find the "equipment" for the girls was already making me want to quit.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes