VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Are you supposed to do something after you signed up for university? I finished the agility stuff (leave the track and you lose is annoying btw), but the other lessons seem to be bugged. I can walk through all the chairs and tables and the professors won't talk to me. No idea if it's because you manually fixed my saves a few days back or if it's something else, but I'll upload them just in case.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Alright, so is there something else to do besides track stuff or is this the end of the game for now? I don't seem to have another quest at the moment.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not sure what OS class is supposed to be, but I just assume that I had neither os these, so I guess I'll have another look later.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but the latest version is such a buggy mess. I constantly have to talk to some people (agility) like 10 times to start the training, fire and blaze said they're going to bed around 4 times each before they actually left, occult studies is constantly full and when I wait for the next day I can't find Fire at home and without her I can't leave, for whatever reason. It's not like I need her at the university.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Quest at the end were you have to have sex with your sisters, it's all a black screen so at this time is there no sex scenes with family members?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hmm... Well for the agility class, like all the classes it has a 50% chance of being the lecture or the practical (running around the track). As long as the professor is doing both of those things it's working as intended. I haven't set it up as a class yet so you can pretty much spam talking to that professor.
I'm not sure why they're repeating dialogue... they only say it once for me. I'll have to look into that more.
Composition of the class is random, I'm not sure what you're doing for it to always be full but that is theoretically possible if your luck is bad. More often than not tho, there should be at least one seat available.
Fire shouldn't be required for you to leave, that's something I'll definitely need to look into and fix. It's not doing that for me... I'll play around with some things and see if i can't replicate that.
i still have that problem, there is a free seat sometimes even two free seats and still it says classroom is full and loops and the only way out is to completely exit the game by clicking the X. also i too can't leave the house without fire and one time it said i needed blaze too.
this is with the 8.7.2 hotfix.
just noticed it said you will have to restart, i didn't, i used saves from 8.7.1 could that be why?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Restarting shouldn't affect that. You should only need to restart if you're playing a save older than v.08. I went back to look at what's in the hotfixes and I don't think I uploaded a fix to that issue. Both hotfixes were for Blaze staying asleep and it doesn't cover that particular issue. However, I did fix it, the fix just isn't in the current version of the game. I should have v 0.10 ready within a week and that fix will take effect then. For now, if you can't go finish the class, even with free seats, just put it off until the update. You won't be missing anything as progress for the class stops after the initial class and there are no renders or anything to see. Sorry for the inconvenience.
cool thanks and i gotta ask, where in the world are you?!? haha sorry but i've been dying to ask that.

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego
Oct 5, 2017
probabl a stupid question but when i try to talk to mom between 7pm-11pm at the piano i just get mom is playing the piano message, if i press c theres no option to talk to mom. just blaze and fire. then shes playing the piano till 11pm then disappears so i cant talk to her again between 7pm-11pm. where am i going wrong? please help

Oct 5, 2017
It sounds like you didn't pick up the crystal shard at the museum. There are no party chat interactions for the mom because she isn't a party member, yet.
Edit: I went and looked at how the event is setup. You probably chose not to peek on the curator, which locks you out of getting the crystal, which locks the quest from advancing. I've gone back and added an event for people who choose not to peek on the curator. It will take effect in the next update.
thanks. i did peek on the curator but when she heard a noise i left. no i didnt pick up the crystal

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
so how much content have this game now?
have some sexual intercourse?

Edit: any cheat or console commands for this game?
How can change the time or day? @

Last edited:

Morbooze

Jul 27, 2017
@TCMS v0.10 is out on Dope's patreon.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The post is public, you could've just clicked the link to the Patreon haha

Changelog

Added renders for Blaze & Fire scene 1
yea i did see it, but i had hoped there would be more, i did also see i'll have to restart a new game, sigh but maybe it'll get me past that classroom bug that has been dogging me.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Holding true to my word, from a while back, I now have more sources to download from. I didn't want to keep updating various links repeatedly but since this will be the last public release for a while, unless bugfixes are needed, I went on and uploaded it to more places. For those that can't use mega, enjoy! If these links aren't enough... looks like you're S.O.L to me. *shrugs*

| | |

v0.10 Changelog
Added renders and new dialogue for Blaze & Fire Scene 1.
Various bugfixes.

Let me know how you like the new scene and/or if you find any bugs so I can fix them.
I enjoyed the new scene, good job. However..after that scene it says to find mom and shes not in her room nor anywhere in the house..also im stuck in slow mo moving after the scene.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
The mom should still be in the room from 7-11 PM. Not sure what's going on with the slow mo though. I'll look into both issues. Thanks for the feedback.
Alright, found her. Btw are you supposed to get some spells when you turn into an incubus?

Morbooze

Jul 27, 2017
If you already restarted or are playing a save from .07 or above, you don't have to restart again. Classroom bug should be fixed in this release too.

Also, there wasn't much added to this release because it's the final release of the public version before the alpha. I'll continue to fix bugs that people find but as far as content goes, nothing new will be added. The next public release will be after the beta release. I've gone over this numerous times, but as a refresher...

Public<--alpha ($1 patrons)<--beta ($5 patrons)

No alpha release exists atm, so obviously no beta release exists either. Next release will be an alpha, release after that will be a beta, release after that will be the new beta, making the old beta the new alpha, making the old alpha the new public release.
@muttdoggy please update the OP

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes