VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
V0.10.1 Hotfix

Changelog:
Fixed a bug where the player could skip past a part of the main quest, resulting in various glitches and the player being unable to advance the story.
Fixed bug causing the player to move slow after meeting Lust.
Corrected dialogue for the Agility minigame directing the player to run to counterclockwise.
Corrected dialogue for new games to accurately reflect game version.

| |

Uploading to mirrors now, dropping NoFile, if you can't use any of the three... where the fuck do you even live?
I hate to be a bearer of bad news but, I encountered a bug.
After getting all the items needed to leave the house, the clock in the corner disappears. No matter what I try I can't get it back. Makes it hard to figure out what time of day it is especially since I cannot find mom so obviously I'm in the wrong time period. How far off though? good question.

Also. In the bathroom on the second floor at home, you can walk over the bathtub and toilet and start to walk on the walls. While cool and not a game breaking thing, it gets annoying sometimes if you do it by accident :p

I should propably mention that I started a fresh game with 10.1 hotfix

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
hi
new to this game but getting a bit confused by it.
I got stuck and that on the very beginning off the game.

followed the walktrough with a fresh start after i got stuck without the walktrough,
guess what ,,, no matter nothing changes.

What can i do
get equipped , equip the sisters and go to the museum.

what can t i do
nothing after visting the museum

When i follow walktrough i want to talk to mom while piano playing but she wont talk back
she keeps playing piano,

After 11.00 she stops but she dissapears , she aint in the house no more so cant follow her upstairs.
Cant go in the backyard or cellar (Text says no need to go there)
Cannot buy stuff in shops (no money)
So what did i missed?

thnx
mom is only in the house from 7-11pm so you might need to wait around until that time.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
@
Did you happen to click on the statue in your room? I remember losing my clock for some time and then clicked there (in a random search everywhere moment for somthing I can not recall) and the clock reappeared. So check that I believe in is a toggle, if not carmen or someone will slap me back into place, and point ya in the right direction :)

Reactions: moudy

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
@
Did you happen to click on the statue in your room? I remember losing my clock for some time and then clicked there (in a random search everywhere moment for somthing I can not recall) and the clock reappeared. So check that I believe in is a toggle, if not carmen or someone will slap me back into place, and point ya in the right direction :)
Ohh thank you so much.

It's the same statue you need to equip yourself so kinda hard not to miss it :)

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
The curator activeted the crystal ,get horny, i peeped and went to the glimmering "thing" took the shard en went home
That time i found mom and talked to her ( very small text)
Sisters mentioned something about upgrade their whips , so went to sex shop
tried to upgrade but dont know exactly how, next step is going to the dojo to
upgrade clothes , but not enough money

from there it s game over , mom never show up again.
tried it so many times , but she just wont show up.

sorry for being annoying but its not nice when one cant make any progress.
The walktrough tells me to slash monsters in the backyard but cant come there.
the quest tells me talk to mom but she wont appear (not at all)

quest says ''check on mom''
yeah right

pfff

Last edited:

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
mom still doesnt show up.
did lvl up a bit (Backyard still not available)
did upgrade the whips , but no futher progress (in storyline or quests)

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
lol me neither..

thank you for your time anyway

i will reinstall and get myself a clean start
and gonna try the game under an older o.s
(now win 10)
Gonna let you know if it helped

Edit
it runs fine now and mom showed up again.
Get myself into the game and i like it

Last edited:
Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

beohbe

Nov 30, 2017
v0.10.2 Update

As I've said on my patreon, this update is primarily for mac users and new players in general. If you've played the most recent version for windows, excluding this obviously, there is minimal new content for you. The mac versions works this time, tested it on my mac. Enjoy.

Changelog

Added students to Fitness class.
Tweaked the Fitness practical.
Temporarily closed off the Defense class until the next update.
Fixed a few minor bugs.
*Note, if you start a new game the starting dialogue in Dope's room still says v.0.10.

Win
| |

Mac
| |
Not sure if I did something wrong, but I got a "Game Over" after Laura leaves the party when exiting the forest after the boss fight. According to the walkthrough there's a bit more gameplay, but it just ends. Playing v0.10.2

Love the game, btw. One of the few rpgm games I've actually enjoyed.

beohbe

Nov 30, 2017
Hmm, that's weird. I'll look into that. I'm glad you're enjoying the game!
I figured out what happened. When I fought the boss, Laura was the only one left with hp, so when she left it naturally ended since everyone else was technically dead. Replayed the boss, hit the pool in the cave afterwards to restore lost hp, and all was good when Laura left. :coldsweat:

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
I know you said this one was more for the Mac'ers, but I am glad to see Dope shufflin'. Will be grabbin' it soon to see what ya did add anyway.

sex45

Jan 2, 2018
Complete Prologue/Demo Walkthru. Future updates will be available on my Patreon for patrons.

Updated for v0.10.1 Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro i've got stuck when explore the temple. The rock already take and put in the statue, and than already look around for many times but still i can't go down. What should i do?

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Is there a update to be expected or is it over and out with this game..?
I would really greatfull thankfull happy and over excited if so.
For me this one is so much better as the top 10 games onthis site .

:)

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Thats great to read/hear.
I keep my eyes wide open and you must know that it wasnt complaining.
Thanks anyway for developping and no worries about how long it gonna take.
The game is far, FAR, from over. But remember, I'm just a one man team so updates will be slower than some other rpgm games, and games in general really. I have a lot more planned, chapter one, out of seven or eight (depending on how I want to work the ending), just started and no matter how long it takes or how little support I have, I plan on finishing the game completely. You can always check my patreon as I try to post a status update every few days.

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
There any sort of gallery or anything in this game? Or is it a "save before each scene if you want to see it again" set up?

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
Just found this game and gave it a quick shot. Ran into what I'm assuming is a bug and am running through again to try and confirm. Did a quick search and didn't see anything listed in the thread for it.

Was not able to turn in the bat/rat quest to the mother. Once I had killed the requisite number of critters, I'd go back upstairs to talk to Mom and she'd twitch but would not otherwise respond. No dialogue there whatsoever.

*edit* Could not recreate the bug. Second playthrough everything was fine. Couple of differences on the playthrough, in that I went and killed a random fairy during the 1st playthrough, and when I ended up in the backyard forest most of the critters were bats with the occasional rat, while in the second playthrough the critters were split evenly between bats and rats.

~Morningfrost

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
You could've fucked both sisters a LONG time ago ;)
The story hasn't changed, it's just progressed. At this point in the game Dope is cured of his... "affliction" and is free to sling all the D he wants.

Your talking the cave at the end were the screen goes black, is that now visible with animation?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes