VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi again

i waited (very unpatience) for the update and i am glad that the 1 man army did it ;-)
i dont even try to continue the game (LOL) but removed my old game , reinstalled the new one
and start all over to get benefit off all new possibilitys

thank you Carmen

daveliddz

Oct 16, 2017
Screen keeps freezing randomly for me, even though i can hear the menu sounds etc when i right click. Highly annoying

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
My be a issue new game at this point went home, took a nap. After you sleep, go talk to the mom, 7PM-11PM. click on her nothing happen she is not responding so I can't get the key to the bookshelf downstairs.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
First time playing this,just one thing....why?that troll,i thought i could block the thots but they blocked back :test2:
even tho i beat the boss it still gives a game over......fucking hoes....:FeelsBadMan:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Hmm, I'll look into that. It should be working. This is after you've talked to both Jessica and Billy? (I vaguely remember having an issue here but I thought I fixed it)

I have no idea what would cause that, never ran into that issue. If you post your save, I'll look at it. Not sure what to do otherwise.
This is after you've talked to both Jessica and Billy? Correct went back home mom in her room on the sofa clicked on her nothing.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
This is after you've talked to both Jessica and Billy? Correct went back home mom in her room on the sofa clicked on her nothing.
Update I restarted this time it was passed 11 PM around 12 AM so I waited to the next day at 7PM that worked. My guess after talking to Jessica and Billy wait till the next day at 7 PM should be good.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Question after registering for classes next day I went to the Occult Science class and test out your new spells on Elise she is there but when I chick on her nothing. I checked do see the Daemon menu (class menu) is now unlocked in the main menu. Is there a trick to this?

bossy

Oct 28, 2017
sorry i didnt explain that good , when i try to open the folder called Game it's appear the message impossible to open the application "Game".

bossy

Oct 28, 2017
Just wanted to know if that was only my problem or also other that tried to play on mac had this incovenience :S

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
When you talk to her a menu should pop up, talk/hug/spells, you should be able to choose spells and pick from 2 spells.

Edit:
There is no visual indicator that the spell did anything but the game is keeping track of stat changes. You probably shouldn't need to charm her but definitely debase her before you talk to her.
Thought so but she is the only one this menu doesn't pop up for, talk/hug/spells.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes