VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I even tried loading the save, leaving the map, coming back, talk/hug/flirt with the two then enter the event area and it still says 'this wont work' when I try to get fire to go to the crystal

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
yeah here, fair warning I did use the saveeditonline thing to up my stats so I could beat the boss, apparently lv11 was nowhere near close enough to kick his ass. Dont think it will affect anything outside combat since I only mucked with stats and hp(which didnt work)

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
lol that fucking figures, thx tho
as an aside I even closed the game and opened it, then loaded the save and the event was still borked(while waiting for your response, not with this new save)

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
How do you leave the house? It keeps saying I need supplies but I have no idea what the supplies are

wraith17

May 28, 2017
That's unfortunate but it doesn't really tell me much. What were you doing before this happened? Is it something that was happening from the beginning or did it start after you'd been playing a while.
It was happening since the begining.there was no other extra programs was running when I was playing the game except wallpaper engine.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
yeah I was in the defense class, I remember blaze being there and commenting on it.

I pretty much hate everything about that minigame(tho Im not particularly fond of any minigames people use really) but the timer, the fact that the flags or whatever randomly spawn all over the map, even off course, and the fact that one wrong mouse click and bam yer done for the day no redo or anything similarly hold the direction arrow for a hair too long or short and yer done. Its a track n field, why is this a one and done thing anyways... even IRL a mile generally takes less than 15min to walk, so why is this jog a 1/day thing?

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
saw those flares spawning all over that map, most of em off the track. like I said tho I really dont care for most any minigame so Im probably a really bad source of critique there since Im not the target audience

WangOut

Nov 27, 2017
Just followed the walkthrough right up till after you have sex with both sisters. It states to go talk the mom but I cannot find her anywhere. She hiding somewhere or is that guide in need of an update?

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
I'm quite interested in the incest genre as a whole and genuinely don't mind some weirdness in games...but if that blue haired thing is the MC I'm out x'Dx'Dx'D

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Heh, you must've never seen me post otherwise you wouldn't take me too seriously =P As far as your question goes... define a decent amount of content.

Currently there is a solo female scene, 2 m/f blowjob scenes, 1 adult themed comical scene if you go that route, and a full sex scene with both sisters. There is also repeatable adult content with one of the sisters and a few other renders here and there.
Sorry, just know some people get butthurt over smaller things. Glad to see you're not one of those :p

A full sex scene certainly is decent content. Seems like I should give it a shot.

Thanks for not being an asshole x'D

RMo

Sep 3, 2017
I just tried it, I'm going to say it's fixed. If it doesn't work for you, post your save and I'll take a look. It should work though. Should...
Nope, still no luck with this. I've attached the relevant savegame. I had cheated to get money way back at the start, but that's as far as I went. When you go in, all characters now have Dap and Respect options which they didn't before, but Elise still doesn't open a menu.

RMo

Sep 3, 2017
I'll check it out. Might not figure out the cause but I can def fix the save.

<SNIP>

Just talk to her at the desk and she should work as intended. problem with that is that I modified some of the event but I doubt it's going to show up on your game because although the save is updated, the event is the same on your PC. It should work though. If not, I'll get you past the event and post that. While trying tho, debase Elise and talk to her FAST so that the spell doesn't run out. No visual indicator but if you choose the right dialogue and when you tell her "disservice" she cops an attitude, you were too slow.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Public poll available on . I don't make too many public ones. So go vote while you can! Poll queries about cameos and quizzes.
Thanks! That did it. Except she says to call her after class and I've no idea how...

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Game is just too buggy and fucked up to play normally.
Too bad since it has a lot of potential. Guess I will check back in a year or so when, I hope, you will eventually at least be able to find mom when required to do so in order to progress in the game.
Recent medical studies show that neurons actually tend to grow back so if dev cuts on the weed a bit... this might all happen sooner.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes