VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
@ update OP Please, Question does this 11.5 include the hotfix?

Tronar

Jul 11, 2017
i dont know if thats right but when i unpack the 7z-file i only get an exe-file...
i can play but i cant save unless i create a www/save folder

and i cant leave the house because -Fire would probably want to come- but she is in my team

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
i dont know if thats right but when i unpack the 7z-file i only get an exe-file...
i can play but i cant save unless i create a www/save folder

and i cant leave the house because -Fire would probably want to come- but she is in my team
I'm also stuck at the same spot, and the hotfix links on his patreon are already dead.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
For me having Blaze give blowjob she starts them the screen goes black and even if I work through all the options till the MC cum. screen is still black looks to hang. Next will there be an update to the walkthrough?

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
The screen goes black as in you see nothing at all? Does that happen with every option? If not, which path did you take?
I'll look into that after I finish the current render.

The walkthrough pretty much covers all the current content, it stops where Emerald's content starts. I'd have to actually write it out but I'll go back and look where it stops exactly and see if I feel the need to update it.

The screen goes black as in you see nothing at all? Yes Does that happen with every option? Yes after the first screen of her taking a knee in front of the MC after the black screen I clicked the screen and have options to select view points but everything was black no matter what I selected.

Walkthrough part was the school can't seam to understand how to use the spells on Ellis but I will keep trying.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Eh, well that's obviously not how it's supposed to work. I must have a rouge screen fadeout somewhere. Hopefully that's all it is.
To use the spell you need to activate Elise like you'd talk to her, go down and click spells then pick either Debase or Charm. There will be no visual indicator but for the optimal path you want to debase elise then talk to her right away and get through her dialogue. I need to increase the debase timer. You'll know if you did it right if when you tell her you plan on spreading the joy of your D to the world she doesn't get mad.

Thank you!!

boyron

Feb 19, 2018
Hi can someone please explain where Elise's secluded area is? I've followed the walkthru but for the life of me can't find the area. Thanks

sasaps

Mar 19, 2018
DOWNLOADS
Version: v0.11.5.1
Win - | |

Reactions: N7

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is a "skunked" pc version of v0.11.5.1
it's not the min. achievable size, it's more something to think about it for @Carmen Sandiego, to use the webp functionality of rpgm mv :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Danny69

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
SOB... I'll look into that.

I'm not sure what "skunked" means but I do plan to convert all renders without transparency to jpeg in order to cut down the size, should drop it by over half. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.
try webp before using jpg (the images here are converted with a quality of 100% and you see the resulting size)
it supports also transparency
and "skunked" is F95zone slang for compressed :)

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
New player here.

I'm not sure what I did wrong during the gameplay. I have talked to the curator and peeked on her, I also picked up the pendant and I am wearing it as an accessory but I'm still not able to intereact with the mom at 7-11pm? Am I doing something wrong?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Ah, I'll def look into that then.
1 dev went, possibly overboard, to the limit of what they could do and from 1 version to the next dropped the file size from ~500Mb to ~50-60Mb. Not suggesting you go that far but great to hear you are considering optimising the game.

Uhm, can you be a bit more specific? I just started a new game and I didn't find any areas or doors that got the player stuck. I do remember when I updated the bathrooms that I didn't change the door transfers but I've fixed that.
In the upstairs bathrooms. If you walk from Dope's room to Blaze's next to the lower rooms, you get stopped by the doors extending into the hall between.
If you enter any of the 4 bathrooms you end up on the wall around the edges and cannot get down again forcing a restart (fortunately I had a save just before).

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Ah, I'll def look into that then.

Uhm, can you be a bit more specific? I just started a new game and I didn't find any areas or doors that got the player stuck. I do remember when I updated the bathrooms that I didn't change the door transfers but I've fixed that.

Bathrooms to the right. i went in and got stuck inside the walls. i can walk all around both bathrooms like a secret passage, BUT cant get into them or back out the doors. I am going to try and re download. Looks like a really cool game. :)

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes