VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Ah, the dungeon. Ok. You need to walk around the map up to the right, there is also a treasure chest to the lower left. Once you walk around you'll see a vine leading up. Walk up the vine and around the "2nd" level of the map.
I can't seem to move after going through the hole though. Am I missing something prior to moving around through the hole?

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah so I don't know what was going on with your save... I manually put you in the right spot though. Not sure if it'll have any long term effects. It shouldn't but the event is acting weird on your save. Let me know if you have any more issues.
lol, I'm just going to start over with a new save. I got down the broken vine and I got stuck again.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Damn... I'm sorry you're having that issue. I'm not really sure what's causing it either. You're the only person to report that so it may be some weird glitch. I have a save in the same area that you can use if you want. I'm pretty sure I do at least.
Ah it's fine. It won't take me long to get back there + you provided that great walkthrough. I can run it again. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Ran into the same issue. Have to bail for work. Will try again tonight, maybe witha restart, and see what if its a one-timer.
Damn... I'm sorry you're having that issue. I'm not really sure what's causing it either. You're the only person to report that so it may be some weird glitch. I have a save in the same area that you can use if you want. I'm pretty sure I do at least.
P.S. love the tweaks I have seen since I started though.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
@Carmen Sandiego FYI, I dropped your fix on the skunked( as I have never ventured into unpacker before). Started over and went through the hole in the wall. Made it to the turd slingers speakers, and at the point I should get to save (I believe) the fed-up daemon marched his happy ass to wall and stayed there. I had saved just outside, and a restart from there(I had closed the game, another damn interruption by the evil that is work) seemed to allow the prefight save to happen. Since, I got by it no biggie, but figured more data isn't a bad thing for a dev :p Oh, and the chat with Blaze and Fire after Mom's worried rant seemed to trigger more than once. If I remember, I will go back a couple saves and see if I can verify when/if I saw this.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@the66 Just tried to use webp images for the game and it didn't work. Not sure what you did to get MV to read the files but the game asks for the png images when I try. All I did was move the png's out and past the webp in.
well, you have to adapt the image import functions :)
i'll pm you

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Ok. So I've been pretty vocal about my displeasure for having to always get an uploader, or whoever, to update the OP of my game post. It's annoying on multiple fronts and it impedes my ability to do a few things that I want to do. Whenever I talk to staff about it I get the same "Don't worry about annoying the uploaders" bit. I'm not worried about annoying the uploaders, the shit annoys me, it doesn't have to annoy the uploaders. I also apparently can't assume control of the OP of this thread as the forum doesn't function like that.

No sweat, I'll eventually make my own thread, I said. Put that shit off for weeks until last night. Made a page, it got approved, thread was open last night. I went to sleep because I was too tired to update the info but I woke up ready to update the walkthru and start a contest for players, who says I only have to do shit on Patreon? However, I go to look for the page and it's gone.

Cool beans.

I can understand the how the system works for developers that may not want their games on the site and aren't going to offer any links/support, but I'm on the website every fucking day and I obviously don't mind my game being here. But since the forum seems hell bent on treating my game/thread as if it were pirated and doesn't want me to offer official support, I'm going to let it do just that. Pirate it all you like. While I'm still going to be an active member of the forum, I'm personally stopping any and all support for my game here until further notice. If somebody else helps you, cool, but I will not be posting in this thread. Nor will I be providing update links here. If you see me in another thread, don't ask me anything about the status of the game, I will not respond. If you need help or want to discuss the game, I've started my own thread over on . I had a thread earlier for a few days but I decided to focus on the community here and I deleted it. I don't particularly want to do to do this but F95 is currently pissing me the fuck off from a developer standpoint. I doubt the thread takes off but I'll keep it updated with future public releases.

See you around.

Reactions: CBMax

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Ok. So I've been pretty vocal about my displeasure for having to always get an uploader, or whoever, to update the OP of my game post. It's annoying on multiple fronts and it impedes my ability to do a few things that I want to do. Whenever I talk to staff about it I get the same "Don't worry about annoying the uploaders" bit. I'm not worried about annoying the uploaders, the shit annoys me, it doesn't have to annoy the uploaders. I also apparently can't assume control of the OP of this thread as the forum doesn't function like that.

No sweat, I'll eventually make my own thread, I said. Put that shit off for weeks until last night. Made a page, it got approved, thread was open last night. I went to sleep because I was too tired to update the info but I woke up ready to update the walkthru and start a contest for players, who says I only have to do shit on Patreon? However, I go to look for the page and it's gone.

Cool beans.

I can understand the how the system works for developers that may not want their games on the site and aren't going to offer any links/support, but I'm on the website every fucking day and I obviously don't mind my game being here. But since the forum seems hell bent on treating my game/thread as if it were pirated and doesn't want me to offer official support, I'm going to let it do just that. Pirate it all you like. While I'm still going to be an active member of the forum, I'm personally stopping any and all support for my game here until further notice. If somebody else helps you, cool, but I will not be posting in this thread. Nor will I be providing update links here. If you see me in another thread, don't ask me anything about the status of the game, I will not respond. If you need help or want to discuss the game, I'll be starting my own thread over on LoversLab. I had a thread earlier for a few days but I decided to focus on the community here and I deleted it. I don't particularly want to do to do this but F95 is currently pissing me the fuck off from a developer standpoint.

See you around.

The F95 Administrator is online right now you can reach out see if they can tell why the thread is gone..

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
The F95 Administrator is online right now you can reach out see if they can tell why the thread is gone..
While I admitidelly haven't talked to F95 personally, I've talked to enough people about the situation in general to be over it. The thread was deleted because this one exists though. It was a "duplicate" thread. I'm not going to stress it. Game development is still ongoing, nothing has changed there.

Reactions: Andy02

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
While I admitidelly haven't talked to F95 personally, I've talked to enough people about the situation in general to be over it. The thread was deleted because this one exists though. It was a "duplicate" thread. I'm not going to stress it. Game development is still ongoing, nothing has changed there.
Just thinking out loud here, not speaking for the Staff, I would assume the main problem is if you used your new thread then we'd have no way of combining all of the existing pages and pages of posts in this thread to that one since they would chronologically be earlier and your OP wouldnt be at the top. And I doubt the staff would want to just delete them.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes