VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Jun 21, 2017
What do i do after i get the necklace, I read some post saying i need to talk to the mother but she is always playing the piano.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
What do i do after i get the necklace, I read some post saying i need to talk to the mother but she is always playing the piano.
is at the bottom of the page. Have any more questions, ask there or my patreon.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Carmen posted an update a couple pages back, that dealt with that problem at least for most of us :)

Marvin186

Jan 31, 2018
After asking lust all Questions i have no option to end dialogue preventing me going any further in the game..

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
After asking lust all Questions i have no option to end dialogue preventing me going any further in the game..
... I wasn't going to respond but you're new and so is this bug so I'll throw you a bone. Long story short. Right now you're fucked. I'm currently updating some narrative aspects of the story and I forgot I made that change and didn't finish it. After I finish updating the character introduction/quest update I'm working on I'll go back and finish that. When I do update it I'll be posting it to my Patreon and LoversLab page. Send all future questions there. Support is discontinued here until further notice. A.K.A if you respond here I wont reply. Welcome to the forums!

Reactions: Marvin186

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
pls someone help to pass
Go into the grove, event starts. Look at the statue. Talk to the sisters. Bring each sister to the crystal they are closest to and talk to them. Find the right order and put them in a trance. Click on the orb, not the statue. Way to the Temple of Lust opens. Get your sisters and go.

ok im stuck here becouse dont know what to do , i look on statue from center then i talk with both sisters (itis any order for that ??) then i talk again with them and have this options chat . how to bring each sister to the cristal??? i put my save from the entrance (before event start, can someone check )
2.png 4.png

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
pls someone help to pass
Go into the grove, event starts. Look at the statue. Talk to the sisters. Bring each sister to the crystal they are closest to and talk to them. Find the right order and put them in a trance. Click on the orb, not the statue. Way to the Temple of Lust opens. Get your sisters and go.

ok im stuck here becouse dont know what to do , i look on statue from center then i talk with both sisters (itis any order for that ??) then i talk again with them and have this options chat . how to bring each sister to the cristal??? i put my save from the entrance (before event start, can someone check )
View attachment 113265 View attachment 113266
I'm not sure why but you're missing the "Follow me" option. I'll look at your save though.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
New release! If you've done everything in .3 the changes are minor and you may want to wait on .5 which will be coming out in a week or two.

v0.11.5.4 Changelog:
  • Finished the masturbation stage of Blazes shower event. (Still in testing, working on the last stage now, will be available in public build once finished)
  • Updated the initial stalker events. You can now be attacked under certain conditions.
  • Added moveset for the stalker (I'll probably need to tweak this)
  • Updated Map for Northern Forest Entrance
  • Other minor prep for next update
Win - | |

Reactions: djustmie

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
ah , cant wait
once you told me , that you , r a one man army so i dont wanna push you.
keep up the good work.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes