VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I'll be posting an intermittent update sometime today. It'll basically have all of the new content, minus the sex battle that isn't ready yet. You shouldn't need to start a new game, but you might, after I finish re-adding the dialogue I'll do a quick playthrough to be sure. Also note, the new content is very combat oriented and enemies will fuck you up if you aren't prepared to fight them. Start stocking status recovery items as you'll need them, don't say you weren't warned.

Reactions: Burt and djustmie

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
It's possible that I didn't properly close off the house when I updated it. I need to do a fresh replay to check and make sure the added content for the upcoming update works right, I'll see about the mansion then.
I hit the same garden geometry bug. Unfortunately, that one is totally game breaking so all of us at that part of the story are stuck until a hot fix comes out or the next patch. The whole mansion is buggy like that, btw. Both bathroom doors in the south end of the indoor pool area trap you from leaving the bathrooms once entered.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I hit the same garden geometry bug. Unfortunately, that one is totally game breaking so all of us at that part of the story are stuck until a hot fix comes out or the next patch. The whole mansion is buggy like that, btw. Both bathroom doors in the south end of the indoor pool area trap you from leaving the bathrooms once entered.
Not just the mansion either, some shop doors and other locations do it to. You get stuck on the wrong side of the door, and cant get out.

poprune

May 12, 2017
I have a problem. During the Elisa quest in the Heff Mansion, every time I transition from the fountain to the pool area to find a secluded spot, I end up in the bushes to the left of the path and just can't get out. I've repeated several times, but it keeps on happening. My desktop resolution is 3440x1440; this might end up in some registration problem, but that's only a guess. It's a very effective game-killer, though, so I'd like to find an answer.

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
I have a problem. During the Elisa quest in the Heff Mansion, every time I transition from the fountain to the pool area to find a secluded spot, I end up in the bushes to the left of the path and just can't get out. I've repeated several times., but it keeps on happening. My desktop resolution is 3440x1440; this might end up in some registration problem, but that's only a guess. It's a very effective game-killer, though, so I'd like to find an answer.
like you and the 3 guys who posted above... im also stuck in the trees on the way to the pool...

Reactions: HathgarNiche

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
v0.11.5.6 Update

Changelog
  • Added new enemy and boss AI.
  • Implemented various plugins for enemies. Some will now chase the player.
  • Added new, optional, vendor.
  • Added new drop/currency system to accompany new vendor. (Kill monster, get drops, buy stuffs *Right now it also asks for g but it won't in the future*)
  • Added new spells and edited a few older ones. New dual techs and combo bonuses.
  • Added new weapons/armors.
  • Changed/updated weapon stats to add variability and distinction between weapon types.
    • Daggers/Dildos are the fastest weapons, have +hit chance, and have a chance to hit the target twice.
    • Swords/Dildoblades are slower than daggers but do more damage, have + crit chance, and have a chance to daze (lower attack) the target.
    • Whips are slower than swords but a little stronger than dildo's, have a higher +crit than dildo blades, and have a chance to paralyze the target.
    • Crops are the same speed as swords, about equal in strength to daggers, and have a chance to interrupt the target.
    • Dildostaves don't have any bonus to speed, are a little stronger than daggers, have the highest +hit and have a chance to counterattack physical attacks.
    • I plan to add maces/paddles as well and details are subject to change.
  • I fixed bugs, numerous ones at the Hefna mansion.
  • I implemented an autosave feature. Autosave takes up slot one and will save on screen transition.
  • I added/modified dialogue for Dope/his family and Emerald. If you've already talked to Terra and gone to the Hefna mansion you've missed it.

I feel like I'm forgetting some stuff but... that's probably the most important bit... maybe. This should be stable so I'm releasing it publicly, it also has Blaze's shower scenes available ;) I'll post a more complete versions for patrons once I polish some things up.

Oh, right, stock up on consumables before jumping into the new content. I'd recommend being at least level 10+ before starting. Also, your level is reset once everybodies class is changed after meeting Lust. I'll be updating the walkthrough soon. I keep saying that, right? Seriously though, stock up on items, especially antidotes...

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
It's awesome to see a new update, thanks for that :D

On another note. I totally dont expect a yes here, it's probably way to much work. Given the new armours and items, would it be possible to have (in an ultimate armour sense, not for every individual armour in the game) multiple armours that have different stats but are roughly equal, that change the clothes the characters are wearing? So we can play dress up sorta :D Or even just 3 or 4 costume outfits that are an option to choose from in menu after we collect them from areas around the game. I know it means extra duplicate renders, but given the nature of your gameplay, it could be great and it would be unique too :D

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
It's awesome to see a new update, thanks for that :D

On another note. I totally dont expect a yes here, it's probably way to much work. Given the new armours and items, would it be possible to have (in an ultimate armour sense, not for every individual armour in the game) multiple armours that have different stats but are roughly equal, that change the clothes the characters are wearing? So we can play dress up sorta :D Or even just 3 or 4 costume outfits that are an option to choose from in menu after we collect them from areas around the game. I know it means extra duplicate renders, but given the nature of your gameplay, it could be great and it would be unique too :D
I plan to implement a crafting system that will allow the player to upgrade equipment. I also planned from the start to tie outfits and renders together, I just don't have the resources to do that right now.Something like that will probably happen in the next chapter of the game, after I've finished this chapter and hopefully gotten some more support. I won't be able to do it with my current hardware.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

vagabontul

Oct 27, 2017
i could watch B but i should leave...shower event almost finished,consider pledging to see it early
What should he do?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
i could watch B but i should leave...shower event almost finished,consider pledging to see it early
What should he do?
Shower event is in the public build now. There are no cheats right now.
at Hefna when I go in the back remains stuck between trees
What should I do?
Which download did you use? That pathing should be fixed in the update.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes