VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

vagabontul

Oct 27, 2017
If you get poisoned there is a pool that will restore health in the upper left of the map. Look for the hole in the wall, middle room far right bottom corner, go through it, path closes, head up and over towards the top of the map then take the path leading to the left. Climb up the vine, go down and around and up to the other side then climb down another vine to collect some green rock. Go back up the vine then climb down the broken vine, can't go back up so look around all you want before going back down, take the rock to the upper right room and use it on the statue to open the way.
where is the way?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
If you get poisoned there is a pool that will restore health in the upper left of the map. Look for the hole in the wall, middle room far right bottom corner, go through it, path closes, head up and over towards the top of the map then take the path leading to the left. Climb up the vine, go down and around and up to the other side then climb down another vine to collect some green rock. Go back up the vine then climb down the broken vine, can't go back up so look around all you want before going back down, take the rock to the upper right room and use it on the statue to open the way.
where is the way?
You can buy weapons and armor at the dojo and van nuts studios.
I'm not sure what your problem is.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
after the scene with fire and jessica blaze is no longer in her room??? wtf
You have to find her in the house. When she's not in the party she no longer just sits in her room like she's in prison and she now wanders the house. Now if you can't find her in the house at all, that's a problem.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
ok, some feedback on the new update. Most of the transition bugs seem fixed now, that i have seen except the pool in the hefna house again. Going north works fine now, but going south from the pool back to the house. the left side of the pathway works normally, but the right side sends you into a bedroom, with only one door as an exit which then puts you inside a pot plant.

Which brings me to my second point. The auto save function is GREATLY appreciated, but it in its current function useless. It saves after screen transitions and not before them, meaning that if a transition is bugged, loading the auto save just puts you straight back into the bug. Or if a scene auto triggers, then loading loads you straight into it, instead of before it.

I have not seen any of the content past hefs house yet, so i'll get back to you after i do that too :)

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
ok, some feedback on the new update. Most of the transition bugs seem fixed now, that i have seen except the pool in the hefna house again. Going north works fine now, but going south from the pool back to the house. the left side of the pathway works normally, but the right side sends you into a bedroom, with only one door as an exit which then puts you inside a pot plant.

Which brings me to my second point. The auto save function is GREATLY appreciated, but it in its current function useless. It saves after screen transitions and not before them, meaning that if a transition is bugged, loading the auto save just puts you straight back into the bug. Or if a scene auto triggers, then loading loads you straight into it, instead of before it.

I have not seen any of the content past hefs house yet, so i'll get back to you after i do that too :)
The pathway glitch I was aware of and have fixed, thanks for reporting it though. I'll see about reversing the save timing.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Ok, everything seems fine so far, until entering the northern forest. The game stops and whatever trigger is supposed to start does not happen. The game isnt frozen though as the enemy move around randomly. The game just stops responding to commands.

On a positive note, the wierd random freeze that kept happening before when menu selections appeared, has not happened once so far with the new version.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Ok, everything seems fine so far, until entering the northern forest. The game stops and whatever trigger is supposed to start does not happen. The game isnt frozen though as the enemy move around randomly. The game just stops responding to commands.

On a positive note, the wierd random freeze that kept happening before when menu selections appeared, has not happened once so far with the new version.
Sounds like I have an autorun event somewhere that's not triggering properly or mayne should be parallel. What part of the game are you at when you go to the forest?

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Its the first time going to the forest story wise. After the museum curator joins your party and says to go there.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Game Update v0.11.5.6 Hotfix

There was a game breaking bug that "the stalker" could cause. I fixed it, I think. I hope as it's the reason for the update... I also added/updated a few areas since there was no reason to not include them. The maze event is basically just waiting on renders, which are almost ready, and it'll be done. I've been tidying up various things and prepping for the Lust update. I recently just realized I still have to do a scene for Emerald too but I know how I'm going to do it so that'll be in the works soon as well.

Note on autosaves. I tried to get the game to save before map transitions, not after... after a lot of trial and error I've decided it's not practical with my abilities. I could do it but it would be very cumbersome and annoying for the player, after map transitions will have to stay.
v0.11.5.6 Hotfix Changelog:

• Fixed game breaking bug caused by "the stalker". Maybe.
  • Updated and opened the arcade in the shopping district. Nothing to do there yet but might be interesting to check out.
  • Updated Nut Street South, eventually north as well. It's now larger and I've begun placing NPCs around the map.
  • Updated the Van Nuts Corner Club. I added a "changing room" for guests and updated the floor layout. placed several NPCs and added new items and dialogue related to the bar.
Just place over old file and overwrite.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes