VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
New bug. I think. There is a fight in the northern forest two screens left of the entrance, with a blue haired creature that is different to the rest you fight. After killing it, it keeps attacking the party for 0 damage and after killing the second creature in the fight, because the blue haired one can still attack the fight doesnt end. Had to escape, but that worked.

EDIT: also, going to moms office, going through the doors after getting off the elevator stops the game functioning again, in the same way it did in the northern forest.

EDIT2: found another fight with that blue creature in the forest center where the ruins are. Seems like every fight with it cant be won.

EDIT3: a suggestion too, maybe double the damage russian teabag does, as what it does for 20 points is never worth it.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
New bug. I think. There is a fight in the northern forest two screens left of the entrance, with a blue haired creature that is different to the rest you fight. After killing it, it keeps attacking the party for 0 damage and after killing the second creature in the fight, because the blue haired one can still attack the fight doesnt end. Had to escape, but that worked.

EDIT: also, going to moms office, going through the doors after getting off the elevator stops the game functioning again, in the same way it did in the northern forest.

EDIT2: found another fight with that blue creature in the forest center where the ruins are. Seems like every fight with it cant be won.
You mean an additional monster shows up in the battle? I'm not sure what might be causing that but I'll look into it. If you post your save it might help if I can see what you're seeing in your game.

I'll check out the elevators too.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
You mean an additional monster shows up in the battle? I'm not sure what might be causing that but I'll look into it. If you post your save it might help if I can see what you're seeing in your game.

I'll check out the elevators too.
Additional monster could be it maybe. As for the save, the forum wont let me upload it.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Additional monster could be it maybe. As for the save, the forum wont let me upload it.
Try putting it in a zip file.

I made the elevators an autorun event. Sometimes if the player moved while the event was running the game would get stuck. Not sure if that's the issue you were having though.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Try putting it in a zip file.

I made the elevators an autorun event. Sometimes if the player moved while the event was running the game would get stuck. Not sure if that's the issue you were having though.
Put it in a zip file, duh. Why didnt i think of that haha.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
having a problem in northern forrest when i wanna go to the goblin it says failed to load and even if i retry it still says failed to load any help ? or should i wait for next version

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
having a problem in northern forrest when i wanna go to the goblin it says failed to load and even if i retry it still says failed to load any help ? or should i wait for next version
It sounds like you somehow don't have an image file. Do you mean the goblin you have to fight in order to get into the temple?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
yes i started the mission that i had to go to northern forrest with the museum girl and i seen on a walktrough that i have to fight a goblin to progress so i walk in the forrest and when i attempt to go into the place were the goblin should be it suddenly says that the goblin thing cant load and ask me to retry so i press it and still says unable to load that image

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
yes i started the mission that i had to go to northern forrest with the museum girl and i seen on a walktrough that i have to fight a goblin to progress so i walk in the forrest and when i attempt to go into the place were the goblin should be it suddenly says that the goblin thing cant load and ask me to retry so i press it and still says unable to load that image
Somehow or another you're missing that file, not sure how but here. Put this in the img>sv_actors folder.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
let me know if i uploaded the right thing thank u in advance
Honestly, I'm not quite sure what you have going on with your game. The save you uploaded is past the point you mentioned and is at the part where the player meets Lust for the first time, after they've already done the temple and seen the goblin. I tried to go back to the forest to see what may be going on and the game got stuck in Dope's house, that shouldn't be possible unless some switches/variables got changed or never happened. Dope also doesn't have an item equipped that he's supposed to have equipped so... you either messed with some of the game data, which is fine idc, or you tried to play an old save on a new version. If it's the former, you break it, you fix it. I'll help a person fix something I fucked up, but if they hop in and change things on their own, they're on their own with those changes as well. If it's the latter, start a new game. Pretty much all I can tell you based on that save.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
i didnt mess with the game i only equiped a weapon i got from killing a bear at the school forrest and the rest of the weapons and armour i bought from that shop and havent changed anything else and i didnt start a old safe i played a new game and still happend so i dont know ?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
i didnt mess with the game i only equiped a weapon i got from killing a bear at the school forrest and the rest of the weapons and armour i bought from that shop and havent changed anything else and i didnt start a old safe i played a new game and still happend so i dont know ?
If you didn't change anything then there is no way you started a new game with any of the past... 3 or 4 updates. Very early on in the game Dope sees an event and is auto equipped with an item, you don't have that item in the save and there is no way to advance the game without seeing that event/having that item. If you did indeed start a new game, on the updated version, and that save what you have for it.... I genuinely don't know what to tell you. Your game is corrupted/bugged/not gonna work.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
i did play one of the newer versions not that long ago maybe two days ago and at the start of the game i only got the sodas and the whips and armour for the girls and then dope his first weapon and then i had to go to museum did that thing and then back home and had to fight some vermin in backyard but other then that no idea what i missed ? im now downloading the newest version thats up to see if that works better becaus i dont know what else i probally miss

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
i did play one of the newer versions not that long ago maybe two days ago and at the start of the game i only got the sodas and the whips and armour for the girls and then dope his first weapon and then i had to go to museum did that thing and then back home and had to fight some vermin in backyard but other then that no idea what i missed ? im now downloading the newest version thats up to see if that works better becaus i dont know what else i probally miss
At the museum did you pick up a necklace, if not, that's where the problem started.

Reactions: HathgarNiche
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes