VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
:closedeyesmile: Right. Dope doesn't have it equipped in that save tho, so perhaps you uploaded the wrong save for me to look at. Which would explain a lot of things...

Reactions: HathgarNiche

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
ohh u mean i had to equip that item ? i thought it was just a mission objective not a equipable item lol feel so dumb now

so just now downloaded the newest version but also has a hotfix should i replace the hotfix www file with the ww file in the game

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
ohh u mean i had to equip that item ? i thought it was just a mission objective not a equipable item lol feel so dumb now

so just now downloaded the newest version but also has a hotfix should i replace the hotfix www file with the ww file in the game
You don't have to equip it, the necklace auto equips. You just pick it up. It can't be taken off either. Yeah, just copy the hotfix over the new version.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
then dont know why it didnt equip caus like i said had one of the newer versions like two days ago and did pick it up even showed that the necklace was not there anymore but somehow it didnt equip but anyways will try this new version see if it equips this time around :) love this game tough very fun to play thanks for taking the time for answering my questions apreciate that have a good evening

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
It's possible something got corrupted in the download/extraction and it conversely affected the save. Try deleting everything, redownloading the game and starting from scratch.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
with this newest version it finally worked made alot of progress thanks for all the advice and responses apreciate it from u all lol just wondering is the university school classes the end of the update ? or is there more caus walktrough stopped around that

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
with this newest version it finally worked made alot of progress thanks for all the advice and responses apreciate it from u all lol just wondering is the university school classes the end of the update ? or is there more caus walktrough stopped around that
It's the end of the university stuff in terms of available classes but there is more content. I really need to update the walkthrough but..... shit happens. Glad it's working for you now.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The Blaze Shower Scene is broken, it repeats the Failed to load errormessage for that webp, even after leaving the bathroom...i tried unpacking 11.5.5 + 11.5.6 update again, but it is still missing, corrupt, wrong linked or wrong named.
Not a gamebreaker, but its hard to walk around the dorm.

Update: goblin.png is missing too.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
The Blaze Shower Scene is broken, it repeats the Failed to load errormessage for that webp, even after leaving the bathroom...i tried unpacking 11.5.5 + 11.5.6 update again, but it is still missing, corrupt, wrong linked or wrong named.
Not a gamebreaker, but its hard to walk around the dorm.

Update: goblin.png is missing too.
It's not broken, your game is somehow corrupt. I don't know what happened to cause the issue but... somewhere along the line, something went wrong with either the download or install. It sounds like you're missing a plugin too because MV isn't natively compatible with webp without some minor changes.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I redownloaded it from another mirror, same content in both archives. Other scenes played well, so there is no Problem. I checked again and more in Detail, the missing file is "Blaze Shower 2.webp". After copying "Blaze Shower 1.webp" and renaming it to "Blaze Shower 2.webp" the Error is gone, but its logically the same Scene twice in a row. Same goes for the goblin.png, after copying and renaming a random other png from the folder the Error is gone. Well, my Goblin looked like an old man, but it worked without errors.

KG1999

Jul 19, 2017
My game frooze when I'm going inside the house. Can't move or access the menu, but the time changes. It's been a while since I played. tried different save same problem.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
My game frooze when I'm going inside the house. Can't move or access the menu, but the time changes. It's been a while since I played. tried different save same problem.
That doesn't really help me to determine what the issue might be. What were you doing before you went in?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
After the Temple. Other save I think from a different quest but I deleted it ( I think it was a complete save not sure )
Ah, I'm pretty sure what happened is that the save you used is from an older version and some variables in the house were changed. Something similar happened to someone else. I'm about to release another update, that'll you'll have to restart, but I'll include a save file that'll allow people to skip the earlier stuff. I'd wait on that if I were you. Not 100% when it'll be ready Soonish.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
v0.11.5.7 Update!

I've been working on this update for a while and I'm mostly happy with it. I really like how the new event came out and I hope players like it too. With the framework done and knowing I can do what I can, I have a lot in store for this. Only downside is that I rendered out these images the same size as the rest of the battle bg's... mistake. I'm not going to re-render them but you'll see another sex battle soon... No not with Emerald.

Changelog:
  • Added first sex battle. Available through Emerald's questline. (Includes 30 or so renders)
  • Added perks to the game. Just the basic setup, no perk implementation yet. Layout needs a bit of tweaking as well. Perks probably won't change, if anything, more will be added. Available after meeting Lust.
  • Polished battle escape tactics. When you run from enemies in the maze you can't be attacked for 5 or so seconds. I may create a perk that allows escape to stun the mob as well. We'll see.
  • Added/updated various bgm's.
  • Fixed lots of bugs. Maybe created more. They procreate...
  • Updated Blaze's home UI. Blaze now shows up around home no matter if she's in the party or not. (It's really fixed, I promise!) She now also moves on with her life when you sleep/nap. It's a good way to force her to gtfo of the bathroom... women.
There are probably more changes but I feel like those are the most important. I'll be posting a guide soon, you need to start a new game, but for those that don't... I included a save this time! I included some bonus goodies to help cut the grind. I hope you enjoy the update and def let me know what you think about the battle!

| |

Fraekke

Apr 8, 2018
I've complained on patreon about a few things, including discord. I've changed my patreon teir to 1$ to see if that fixed it (hasn't so far, but I didn't expect it to be instant).
Tried the Discord link in your signature, and it says "invalid invite" .... perhaps you should start there?

As I also mentioned on patreon : Between random bugs, having to guess which action of 100 posibilities is the right one and messing with Discord I've lost patience.

So .... please ... walkthough SOON!

Fraekke

Apr 8, 2018
+ found one more small bug: When I leave the house at exactly 9am I get "Blaze is stil in the shower.... " and I can only choose "Yes".
go back in to pick her up, I only get "socialize" first time I talk to her (so .. option box is somehow stuck at 1 option only, but it seems to fix itself)

Edit, just had that bug appear in class as well, meaning I could only pick options that werent popular with the teacher :(

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I've complained on patreon about a few things, including discord. I've changed my patreon teir to 1$ to see if that fixed it (hasn't so far, but I didn't expect it to be instant).
Tried the Discord link in your signature, and it says "invalid invite" .... perhaps you should start there?

As I also mentioned on patreon : Between random bugs, having to guess which action of 100 posibilities is the right one and messing with Discord I've lost patience.

So .... please ... walkthough SOON!
I didn't realize discord invites only last 24 hours. Sure it says it but... yeah.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
+ found one more small bug: When I leave the house at exactly 9am I get "Blaze is stil in the shower.... " and I can only choose "Yes".
go back in to pick her up, I only get "socialize" first time I talk to her (so .. option box is somehow stuck at 1 option only, but it seems to fix itself)

Edit, just had that bug appear in class as well, meaning I could only pick options that werent popular with the teacher :(
Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix those dialogue issues soon. Walkthrough is also incoming soon. As in today soon.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes