VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

RoninKai

Sep 5, 2017
Yeah after getting through most of the content I realized it was only when I hit 2 directional buttons that I got the error and all the tiles I saw were just naturally where you would do that so I'd say that sounds about right @Carmen Sandiego

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The latest update to this was in september? How come it hasn't been listed in the latest updates section in what feels like nearly a year...or did I just miss it?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
The latest update to this was in september? How come it hasn't been listed in the latest updates section in what feels like nearly a year...or did I just miss it?
I'm not sure what section that is but if anything, probably because I bitched until they gave me ownership of this thread and mods/uploaders no longer feel the need to update info on the game. You win some, you lose some. *shrugs*

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm not sure what section that is but if anything, probably because I bitched until they gave me ownership of this thread and mods/uploaders no longer feel the need to update info on the game. You win some, you lose some. *shrugs*
I was talking about the section it takes you to when you click the "Latest Updates" tab in red at the top of the screen. I thought this game had been abandoned and I was checking in out of curiousity, glad to see it's still progressing. I'll just check in on occasion so my watched threats will update me, that should work. Thanks for responding.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I was talking about the section it takes you to when you click the "Latest Updates" tab in red at the top of the screen. I thought this game had been abandoned and I was checking in out of curiousity, glad to see it's still progressing. I'll just check in on occasion so my watched threats will update me, that should work. Thanks for responding.
I'll never abandon this game. It might not progress as fast as some would like, but I will absolutely never abandon the game. This game is just as much for me as it is anybody else, more so really. I'm learning a lot and having fun making it. It was never meant to be a get rich quick scheme so you don't have to worry about the shadier side of these types of games with me. I'll see if there is something on my end that I need to do to get the game to post there when updated tho. Thanks for checking up on it!

Edit:
I just looked around at that and the thread options. I'm pretty sure that's out of my control. I don't know what the "Latest Updates" is using to pull the info to update that page but yeah, I guess you'll just have to periodically check in or look at my Patreon. I post frequent status updates to keep people informed.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I'll never abandon this game. It might not progress as fast as some would like, but I will absolutely never abandon the game. This game is just as much for me as it is anybody else, more so really. I'm learning a lot and having fun making it.
One of the reasons i enjoy the game. You are making something YOU enjoy, not catering to customers. You can always tell when somebody enjoys what they do, over someone who is doing it for gains (money or otherwise). That's not to say it can't be both though.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
It's unplayable even when trying to play with only up, down, left, right you always hit by accident two at the same time.
Is the fix coming along?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
It's unplayable even when trying to play with only up, down, left, right you always hit by accident two at the same time.
Is the fix coming along?
I'll level with you. I kinda forgot about doing that while working on the update. I'll look it over real quick and post a hotfix in an hour or so. Shouldn't take too long to fix.

Reactions: B10

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
v0.11.6 Hotfix

A quick fix for the diagonal movement issue. I removed some plugins and setup a parallel event to handle it. It's not perfect but it works. Delete the old data and js folders and replace with the new ones. Note that when talking, if you hit two directional buttons Dope will move. I'll fix that later.

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
I like very much this game. RPGMs improve my patience, my zen moments....but...

After Critter Massacre, Beach-Meet Billy
Go to the beach and talk to Billy.
Where is Billy? Where is the Dorm? Where is the beach???? :oops::'( It's a good game expecially for dialogues and ideas, but the map is a sadistic torture XD

n.b. Sorry for the dumb questions, but I play this kind of games since a month...

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
You are extremely kindness Carmen, thank you. Now I use walktrought and V-key for quest more often, and everything goes better :)

what would've made things easier for you to find those locations
Frankly, I think the use of "lighting stars" for entrance and places, like in other RPG, would help the usability of the game. Thanks a lot again. :)

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Frankly, I think the use of "lighting stars" for entrance and places, like in other RPG, would help the usability of the game. Thanks a lot again. :)
Hmm, that is something I've thought about doing for exits and things on second tier maps. It would probably be too much for the world map though. But just in case you haven't noticed, on the world map all locations that can be entered are named. Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: takeshikovash
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes