VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
ok, ok, I've found it.... :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat: And I've defeated the boss... Hurrahh... and now... Bongas and weed x'Dx'DXD:angel:

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
I apologize for my continue requests @Carmen Sandiego, but the game makes me mad... Now, in the minigame for the entrance in the Temple of Lust, label with "follow me" doesn't appear anymore...Many times doesn't appear no label and the game crash... What's the best procedure, after the cut of the tree, to play the minigame correctly?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I apologize for my continue requests @Carmen Sandiego, but the game makes me mad... Now, in the minigame for the entrance in the Temple of Lust, label with "follow me" doesn't appear anymore...Many times doesn't appear no label and the game crash... What's the best procedure, after the cut of the tree, to play the minigame correctly?
What do you mean? Are you trying to get this sisters to sit on the rocks? What did you do initially? I vaguely remember an issue with that particular event but as far as i know, I had fixed it. Did you get the sister to follow you then mess up the sequence and had to retry?

Reactions: takeshikovash

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
Did you get the sister to follow you then mess up the sequence and had to retry?
Yeah, I did. And then I invite sisters to sit on the rock. But when I fault next steps (ever) no other step is possible. The choice "follow me" disappears or any label disappears and the game crashes. Believe me, I appreciate very much dialogues, ideas, items, jokes. There is a different way to rethink rpgm, in this game, and I like it. Your Rpgm-visual novel mix is very enjoiable. But some steps aren't not so fluently and misurandestable sometimes... Thanks for your kind answers and for the game, hovewer :)

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Yeah, I did. And then I invite sisters to sit on the rock. But when I fault next steps (ever) no other step is possible. The choice "follow me" disappears or any label disappears and the game crashes. Believe me, I appreciate very much dialogues, ideas, items, jokes. There is a different way to rethink rpgm, in this game, and I like it. Your Rpgm-visual novel mix is very enjoiable. But some steps aren't not so fluently and misurandestable sometimes... Thanks for your kind answers and for the game, hovewer :)
I looked over the event but I couldn't see the problem. Can you send me your save so I can take a look at it?

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Hey @ . I tested your fix, but it now removes other options. I have added my save file for you. Stuck in the bathroom.

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
This game is a drug :closedeyesmile: It's very hard to learn every step, sometimes I see three sisters in the room x'D I don't know any Mary Jane in the game and now I' don't know as MC could find her (I know just Mary Juana, of course x'Dx'D), but dialogues are true brilliant, fantastic. In the meeting with Lust the quote: - I'm Lust, not "Whore" - worths all the game.

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Horray @Carmen Sandiego! FIRST, I have to read THE STATUE, then i have to use the globe and all the questions to my sisters... No errors happen... Good.
So you're good to go?

Hey @ . I tested your fix, but it now removes other options. I have added my save file for you. Stuck in the bathroom.
I'll take a look at it.

Edit: The fix only changed diagonal movement. Your file has variables/switches that aren't where they should be. I can reset them but I don't know what initially caused your problem so even if I do, it may happen again. I reset things and placed you outside, you're at the part where you need to go talk to Billy and Jessica. I don't know what you did but it's working now.

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
So you're good to go?
Yes, thanks!

The Lust meeting has arrived. Congratulations for the true brilliant dialogues. When Lust says: "I'm Lust, not Whore" is the top level! Now I have another trouble...:oops: Dope has registered in University for Defence (I've a crush for Emerald, of course :closedeyesmile::cool:) but in walktrought I'm reading for to talk with Mary Jane... I don't find her anywhere. Neither her home, or where she works....

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Yes, thanks!

The Lust meeting has arrived. Congratulations for the true brilliant dialogues. When Lust says: "I'm Lust, not Whore" is the top level! Now I have another trouble...:oops: Dope has registered in University for Defence (I've a crush for Emerald, of course :closedeyesmile::cool:) but in walktrought I'm reading for to talk with Mary Jane... I don't find her anywhere. Neither her home, or where she works....
Emerald has a lot of content for you to try out so you'll like that. Depending on the time MJ will either be at work or home, sometimes when she's at work, she won't actually be there and you'll have to wait a bit for the her sprite to show up. She's normally there in her office tho. If you cant get her there, no matter what, she should always be in her room between 7pm-12AM. I haven't worked out her schedule yet so she shouldn't be anywhere else. If she's not, post your save and i'll take a look.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I'll take advantage of your kindness, Carmen. After five days she isn't in her office...Could you help me? Thanks a lot!
I took a look at your save but I'm not sure what your problem is. I went to her office and she wasn't there, stayed there for like 2 mins, real time, and she popped up. Do you go to her office, see she's not there and leave and come back? If so, she'll never appear because the event that controls if she's on break (not in the office) or not is in her office. You have to wait in her office for the switch that has her break turned on to turn off. I could force the switch off in your save but I want to make sure nothing weird is going on before I do.

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
I took a look at your save but I'm not sure what your problem is. I went to her office and she wasn't there, stayed there for like 2 mins, real time, and she popped up. Do you go to her office, see she's not there and leave and come back? If so, she'll never appear because the event that controls if she's on break (not in the office) or not is in her office. You have to wait in her office for the switch that has her break turned on to turn off. I could force the switch off in your save but I want to make sure nothing weird is going on before I do.
Mhmm, but her office is in the Defence Building? In the classroom? I dont' understand where is her office. Ok, thanks. I'll wait for 2 min...

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Mhmm, but her office is in the Defence Building? In the classroom? I dont' understand where is her office. Ok, thanks. I'll wait for 2 min...
Ah, that's your problem. MJ's office is not at the university, it's at the top of Chronic Tower, which is in North Nut Street. It's the middle building.

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
Hi @Carmen Sandiego! Another zen excercize x'Dx'Dx'D

Finally I talk with my mother about hire a grower, then I'll go in classroom...but Emerald haven't ever a free seat near her... Then MC could want exit from classroom... but... Here the pics with this is strange sitution :coldsweat:
Can I sit? NO
Could I exit? NO! classroom.jpg classroom.jpg classroom02.jpg

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Hi @Carmen Sandiego! Another zen excercize x'Dx'Dx'D

Finally I talk with my mother about hire a grower, then I'll go in classroom...but Emerald haven't ever a free seat near her... Then MC could want exit from classroom... but... Here the pics with this is strange sitution :coldsweat:
Can I sit? NO
Could I exit? NO! View attachment 163433 View attachment 163433 View attachment 163434
It's random. Just save before you go in the class and if the seat next to her isn't empty, reset.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes