VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

liljmoney

Aug 27, 2018
Will that walkthrough will be posted/updated on the OP? On that same bit, how do I call elise after I get that "date" after class?

Fraekke

Apr 8, 2018
You're ahead of me, I haven't figured out how to setup that date? Although I've finally gotten emerald quest started I think (had to talk to mom twice with a few hours in between)
It may be posted on patreon first, but I'm sure the walkthrough will make its way here eventually.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Will that walkthrough will be posted/updated on the OP? On that same bit, how do I call elise after I get that "date" after class?
You don't, that's the end of her content for now. She'll get some more love "soon" though. After I finish off these renders for Emerald her update will be done, next is Lust/Mom, then Jessica, then... we'll see what my patrons vote for.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
You don't, that's the end of her content for now. She'll get some more love "soon" though. After I finish off these renders for Emerald her update will be done, next is Lust/Mom, then Jessica, then... we'll see what my patrons vote for.
Maybe you should consider adding some screen msg when the last event for a character has been seen.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
With the walkthrough on the front page, i suggest, instead of simply saying "updated!!" say, "updated to "version number" So that people who use it wont get confused, if there is more in their game to do, or less because they are using an earlier version etc

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
OK, had a chance to play again. Carmen Sandiago joke was funny, enough that im not saying fuck you for the thing that happened there :p

The mini game with the sisters and the crystals was anoying, but ONLY because they hop off the crystals and you have to drag them back again every time you fail. If they stayed on the crystals and you just had to start again, it would be an ok puzzle.

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
how do I get the sisters back to my party? it keeps telling me to get blaze but once i find her i don't know how to do that...

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
You talk to her at home and ask her to join up.
thx but it's buggy.. the option to join didn't pop up for me for example for blaze when she's putting on makeup, and on another occasion when i tried to get fire back to the party before blaze the choice box had one empty pick and the game didn't crash but i was stuck on that screen.. worked around it cause i save a lot but hopefully not much of it in the future.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
thx but it's buggy.. the option to join didn't pop up for me for example for blaze when she's putting on makeup, and on another occasion when i tried to get fire back to the party before blaze the choice box had one empty pick and the game didn't crash but i was stuck on that screen.. worked around it cause i save a lot but hopefully not much of it in the future.
Ah, it's not there for the make up one. I fixed that. I'll also update the clear choice settings to make sure all choices are displayed properly. A fix for that and adding Fire back to the house will be ready soon.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Ah, it's not there for the make up one. I fixed that. I'll also update the clear choice settings to make sure all choices are displayed properly. A fix for that and adding Fire back to the house will be ready soon.
That empty choice box game stuck problem is what i originally had. While it seems fixed for me, there must be a trigger for it somewhere that you missed?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
That empty choice box game stuck problem is what i originally had. While it seems fixed for me, there must be a trigger for it somewhere that you missed?
That can be from anywhere in the game. I just added the clear call to screen transitions. Any instances where it occurs without screen transitions I'll manually fix. Almost done setting fire up for the house. Expect the update/fix soon.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
V0.11.5.7 Hotfix
Not much time right now but I wanted to get this out. If anybody comes across any more bugs, do let me know.

Changelog:
  • Fixes various issues of dialogue choices not displaying properly. Hopefully.
  • Adds Fire back to the game while she's in the party. *She shows up all the time Dope is home, even when she should be in class, since I just now thought about it and programed it that way. Will fix that later, it doesn't affect anything.
  • Fixed issue of Fire's dialogue not working as well.
  • Updated Chronic home maps. *You can walk over the new trash can in the mom's bathroom and you shouldn't be able to. I just fixed it, not a big deal but just so you know I know.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.11.6 free

Changelog:

• Added renders for Emerald's first sex scene
  • Added renders for Zeal family intro
  • Updated Arcade map
  • Added Air Hockey minigame (fully functional)
  • Added Tutorial for incubus perks and updated perk descriptions. (Tutorial autoruns after meeting lust, available anytime afterwards from main menu)
  • Added interior for Flower Shop and Restaurant.
  • Other stuff I probably forgot
PC (the other links are all not the last version so only this)

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Updated OP with all my links. Let me know what you think, especially about the new mini game. Depending on how my patrons vote, I may be working on it for a while. Emerald's scene came out nice too so I hope you like it. It's short though. Enjoy!

RoninKai

Sep 5, 2017
I keep getting a "TypeError cannot read property 'length' of undefined" error so often I basically need to save after arriving at each new location. Seems to happen whenever I step on certain tiles or walk into certain walls and so far it's happened on pretty much every map I've visited. I'm using a fresh save as 11.6 is the first time I've DL'ed this game.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I keep getting a "TypeError cannot read property 'length' of undefined" error so often I basically need to save after arriving at each new location. Seems to happen whenever I step on certain tiles or walk into certain walls and so far it's happened on pretty much every map I've visited. I'm using a fresh save as 11.6 is the first time I've DL'ed this game.
Hmm, I think it's the diagonal movement plugin that I'm using. It was giving me that error too, I thought I had fixed it. I'll play around with things and see if I can't figure out what's going on.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes