VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
uh i am sorry
but is 11.5.4 the latest version ( so include the update from last sunday? )
Yes v0.11.5.4 is the latest version. Working on v0.11.6 now, was hoping to be done Sunday but I added more on to the update. New version should be ready in a few days. It's primarily a gameplay/story update so not much adult content but some will be there. It will be a fairly large update though, I'll be adding more adult content for it later too. Right now I'm trying to focus on the rpg aspect of the game that I've sorely been neglecting.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
relax and take all the time you need
quality over quantity
i am pleasently suprised that some developpers
still put so much energie and time in a game which
is not a big money maker , so thanks again for all
your hard work

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
The 0.11.5.5 becomes public:
Win:

Mac:

although descitptions are different. Both Mega links look like 0.11.5.5

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The 0.11.5.5 becomes public:
Win:

Mac:

although descitptions are different. Both Mega links look like 0.11.5.5
It looks that only Mega have the new version the other two have the old version name.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Only the Mega link should be updated. I didn't update the other links because I'll be posting the full update sometime between this Friday-Saturday. Various family issues going on so I haven't had time to update links here. Although I see somebody already did. Anyway, the full update + Blazes shower event will be ready soon.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
This may sound dumb, but how do you save? There is usually an option in the menu in these kinds of games, or an item in your room, but i could find neither.

EDIT: nm, figured it out. For future people who have the same issue scroll down the game menu there are two more options at the bottom out of sight...

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Hmm, game seems interesting, and the models and dialogue are goode, but i cannot play it as is. Seems to be a bug where randomly the choices don't appear, and it's just an empty box. Game basically freezes there with no way to progress.

I'd also like to make a suggestion. Because there is a way to move time forward manually, it seems to aggressive to move time forward automatically all of the time. I suggest pausing the clock during dialogue and while the menu s open.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Hmm, game seems interesting, and the models and dialogue are goode, but i cannot play it as is. Seems to be a bug where randomly the choices don't appear, and it's just an empty box. Game basically freezes there with no way to progress.

I'd also like to make a suggestion. Because there is a way to move time forward manually, it seems to aggressive to move time forward automatically all of the time. I suggest pausing the clock during dialogue and while the menu s open.
What part of the game are you at when it freezes?

I've started pausing the time during cutscenes and some dialogue, although most of the earlier content does not have that feature yet. I'll go back and add that when I hit an optimization phase. Right now I'm working on getting the first sex battle setup. I may do some optimizing after the next update.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
What part of the game are you at when it freezes?

I've started pausing the time during cutscenes and some dialogue, although most of the earlier content does not have that feature yet. I'll go back and add that when I hit an optimization phase. Right now I'm working on getting the first sex battle setup. I may do some optimizing after the next update.
Goode to hear about the time thing. The freezes are random, it seems like it can happen on any choice popup, and is not always repeatable. Like for example the first one happened when i accidently walked into the bed at the start and instead of an option to sleep come up, just a box with no options was there. Couldnt click anything or backout of it. Gmae doesnt freeze like a crash, its just no longer anything works, so i have to close the game. It also doesnt happen often, but i have only played for 2 or 3 days in game and it's happened three times so far.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Goode to hear about the time thing. The freezes are random, it seems like it can happen on any choice popup, and is not always repeatable. Like for example the first one happened when i accidently walked into the bed at the start and instead of an option to sleep come up, just a box with no options was there. Couldnt click anything or backout of it. Gmae doesnt freeze like a crash, its just no longer anything works, so i have to close the game. It also doesnt happen often, but i have only played for 2 or 3 days in game and it's happened three times so far.
Hmm, that's... interesting. I'll look and see if I can't figure out what may be causing that.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Hmm, that's... interesting. I'll look and see if I can't figure out what may be causing that.
Is it possible to make an command or something to be able to always back out of a menu? Like pressing the cancel button always takes you back to free movement before the menu option came up? Could be an easier bandiad fix, then discovering the issue. Especially if its a rare bug which it looks like.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Is it possible to make an command or something to be able to always back out of a menu? Like pressing the cancel button always takes you back to free movement before the menu option came up? Could be an easier bandiad fix, then discovering the issue. Especially if its a rare bug which it looks like.
I'm not sure. That would be harder than it seems because what if the bug occurs and the player backs out but the event was an autorun process or the start of the conversation was dependent on a variable/switch that has already been set and will no longer trigger? An easier fix would probably be for me to implement an autosave feature that saves during map transitions and key moments in the game.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I just meant easier then finding a bug that seems rare. Especially if 26 pages in and this is the first encounter?

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
ok, now im having other problems. I found myself at the hefna house party, and multiple doors in the house lead to getting stuck in walls. Also after talking to elise and looking for a secluded area, nothing seems to do anything, except maybe the one place i cant go, which is the backyard pool, because the transition screen dumps in the a tree and i can no longer move.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
ok, now im having other problems. I found myself at the hefna house party, and multiple doors in the house lead to getting stuck in walls. Also after talking to elise and looking for a secluded area, nothing seems to do anything, except maybe the one place i cant go, which is the backyard pool, because the transition screen dumps in the a tree and i can no longer move.
It's possible that I didn't properly close off the house when I updated it. I need to do a fresh replay to check and make sure the added content for the upcoming update works right, I'll see about the mansion then.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes