VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Actually I just checked, that event is indeed operating off the old item, not the updated one. Just to make sure that's everything, does the mom say anything when you try and talk to her? It should've said she was playing the piano.
Mom doesn't say anything, Dope says Mom is playing the piano, but nothing more happens...isn't she supposed to go upstairs? At 11pm she is still at the piano and Dope says the same.
Edit - At midnight, she disappears.

I see there is an impassable tile in front of both doors to the toilets, that's an easy fix, but in the bathroom I can enter the bathroom from any location, Dopes room, Blazes room, or the hallway, and not get stuck. I'm not sure what your problem is. Are you using the newest version?
Yes latest version (I think) 0.11.5.1
I can get into the bathroom area, the issue happens trying to get into the individual rooms within it.

Looks like a really cool game.
It is.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Actually I just checked, that event is indeed operating off the old item, not the updated one. Just to make sure that's everything, does the mom say anything when you try and talk to her? It should've said she was playing the piano.

She's not saying anything. I'm only seeing Mom is playing the piano. I did try using the conversation menu, but it was only to talk to my party.

Reactions: CBMax

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
If you know how to unpack rpgm games I can give you a hotfix now, if not you'll have to wait until the upload is done. 30 mins or so.
who doesn't know how to handle rpgm, can use my compressed version
it is already unpacked :)

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Ok cool. I just wanted to make sure that was being said because it would be more problematic if she didn't. I've fixed the issue but... *sigh* I have to reupload the whole game again.

OOOOOH ok ok, I'll look into that too.

Yeah, as long as that's being said I know what the problem was. I've fixed it. If you know how to unpack rpgm games I can give you a hotfix now, if not you'll have to wait until the upload is done. 30 mins or so.

I can just wait on the upload. It won't take me long to download it when it's uploaded anyways :D Thanks for fixing it.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
In that case
Hotfix, delete old data folder, replace with new one.
Thanks, it fixed the bathroom issue, but still no joy with Mom.
Dope still tells me she's playing, she stays there until midnight.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
just wondering if I just downloaded a bad download but does this not have a image folder or any other folders just have saves ??

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just wondering if I just downloaded a bad download but does this not have a image folder or any other folders just have saves ??
just start the .exe
it's the packed (original) version of the game

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Hmm, got a weird issue. I'm trying to get into the temple, my character is now stuck facing right?

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
last link works other links have been terminated by the providers themselves for violation of tos

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I'll check into the link.
Edit: I just tried and it works fine. It'll say there is no preview, because there isn't, but you can download it just fine. Make sure to get the download from my patreon or post. OP links are not updated.

Eh? That is weird. Never heard that one but I'll look into it.
Edit: Just looked at the events and it should be working fine. Do you have a save near the bug? If so, is it repeatable?
I'll try running it from a early save and see what happens.

EDIT: I couldn't replicate it with the old save. Strange.

Drue

May 12, 2018
v0.11.5.1 Hotfix 2

| |
i can't save game using this. Solved anyway create new folder (rename it www) on where exe file, and put save folder on it. Then play..
Thx Dev for creating such a nice game

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
i can't save game using this. Solved anyway create new folder (rename it www) on where exe file, and put save folder on it. Then play..
Thx Dev for creating such a nice game
For any others, also can just move this exe into the same folder as the original. I had the mom piano issue this morn, but was able to load that save and np since. :)

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Can you elaborate a bit? What were you doing when you got stuck? Which wall?
The hole in the wall that's at the bottom right of the middle room of the temple. I crawled through it, but there's no way for me to go back. I read in the walkthrough that I was to go through and then back out to the top but I can't go back or move from that spot.

EDIT: I put the save file for my stuck spot.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes