VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

TitsMcGee23

Jun 1, 2017
Which download did you use?

If you didn't use the link, use it. I'm pretty sure when I zipped the game after transfering from my mac to my pc it broke something. I'll use keka and zip them on the mac from now on. If you can't use Mega for whatever reason, let me know and I'll update the links for Google Drive or MefiaFire.
Ok sorry I downloaded the one on page 28. I'm trying to download this one now but mega is being shitty. Thanks though.

TitsMcGee23

Jun 1, 2017
No luck with the mega download. The rate goes up and down and when I got to 99% it stopped and said there was an error.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Screenshot (39).png Having trouble finding Elise at Eff mansion In which room will i find find her? Thanks for any advice!!!

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Your research is shit and I'll die of a weed overdose before I cut back! Hah!

Seriously though. What bugs? If you're talking about the mom, that's fixed, maybe not in your game, but it's totally fixed. If that's your only problem I'd recommend downloading the save a few pages back because I'm pretty sure I know exactly where you are in the game.
Research is solid, they do grow back. :)

What bugs?
If you cannot play the game without using someones doctored save file = game bugged.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Love this game. However i have found its better to play it when drunk or high as a fucking kite. Says it all really. I used to hate rpgm engine but have found i like them when drunk off my ass or high. One slight annoying thing is the fucking party system. Spent a fucking age with sisters following me everywhere before finding a way to kick em from party. Keep up the good work, also by sounds of it your smoking some amazing bud. Maybe offer your higher tier free bud ? I mean damn man if its that good we would appreciate it. Especialy here in the uk our weed is fucking shit.

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
I tryed to start the game.exe from v.11.1 and the updated version 11.3 that i had to copyed in to the v.11.1
and nothing hapend the game dos not start evan after 10 min waiting

"just copy all the files and paste it over the old version"

Last edited:

TitsMcGee23

Jun 1, 2017
Alright. New Mac version on . Since v0.11.3 was leaked, I went on and released it for the Mac as well. The previous upload was v0.11.1, so in a way it turns out better for Mac users that the previous file wasn't working because they now also have the most up to date version of the game like PC.

If this version doesn't work, let me know and I'll come to your house and install this shit myself. x'Dx'D:coldsweat:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
on Patreon still ongoing. Right now Dreams of Desire is in the lead with 10 votes, followed by Dating my Daughter with 7 votes, and trailed by The Artifact with 6 votes. Man of the House has 5 votes and Big Brother has moved up to 4 votes! Max would be proud! Superpowered on the other hand still only has 1 vote, poor Superpowered. Milf's Villa has 3 votes, Harem Villa and My Cute Cousin each have 2 votes. This is shaping up to be a good poll, go out and vote while you still can!
It worked. Thanks a lot for your help!

KG1999

Jul 19, 2017
Well you did it right but I don't know what your problem is since nobody else has had problems with the windows version. I thought you might've been on Mac... Honestly, I'm not sure what to tell you. For the game to flat out not start... I genuinely have no idea what the problem might be. Only thing I can think of is maybe the download got corrupted somehow.

Wait, what? Explain what you mean. You get a game over screen where? There is literally only one place, unless you die, where you should be able to get a game over screen and that's in the first "dungeon."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
on Patreon still ongoing. Right now Dreams of Desire is in the lead with 13 votes, followed by Dating my Daughter with 7 votes, and trailed by The Artifact with 6 votes. Man of the House has still has 5 votes and Big Brother still has 4 votes. Milf's Villa moved up to 4 votes, Harem Villa and My Cute Cousin each have 3 votes now. Superpowered still only has 1 fucking vote, I know that game has more fans, I'm gon need y'all to step up; Billy is not impressed. This is shaping up to be a good poll, go out and vote while you still can, but uhm, I'm pretty much calling it for Dreams of Desire.
here's the save. is there at least a save past that point ?

KG1999

Jul 19, 2017
I just tried your save. I have no idea wtf you did to it to cause that game over to pop up but there is literally nothing written in the event to cause that... There are multiple saves a few pages back past that point.

Edit: Actually, after going back and looking at it, a similar problem happened before. Dope is DEAD in your save. During this event, both Blaze and Fire are removed while Jessica is added. At the end of the event, Jessica is removed from the party and the party then consists only of Dope, who is dead, thus you get a game over. Go home and go to sleep to heal dope, or just use an energy drink, problem solved.
I did try that before and still same problem. I'll try another save. thanks

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
dla-fan1.gif dla-fan1a.gif dla-fan1b.gif
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/05/112029_dla-fan1.gif