VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Holding true to my word, from a while back, I now have more sources to download from. I didn't want to keep updating various links repeatedly but since this will be the last public release for a while, unless bugfixes are needed, I went on and uploaded it to more places.

Let me know how you like the new scene and/or if you find any bugs so I can fix them.
last public release for a while?? why?? where are you going carmen sandiego?!?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Me and Waldo are going to Colorado to get stoned as fuck. I said Colorado but I really meant Cali. We'll really be in Washington State though. Or was that British Columbia? Actually, I think we were heading to Amsterdam. Basically, you'll have to find us... :ForeverAlone:
i'll tell the chief..... heh

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
@Carmen Sandiego Being a PNW native had to chuckle at Carmen and Waldo in my beloved soggy home(possibly).

In other news, could just be my local having issues but the Gdrive had a couple hiccups trying to download(network errors) mega worked fine, now to test drive a new promising game.

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

chaoticpriest

Nov 22, 2017
So, weird bug. If you don't turn in the bat quest (because I couldn't find the mom), I got up to Hef's event, the girls split from my party, I couldn't find Elise (or know who Elise is), so I went back home, found mom, talked to her, she said "you all go out and have fun", so I tried leaving, but Fire and Blaze were apparently back in their rooms, so I grabbed both, went back to Hef's party and now there are 2 Fire's and 2 Blaze. One of each in my party, Fire's in the house, and Blaze is sleeping in the back by the pool... ......

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
@Carmen Sandiego, noticed a stupid lil thing, starting lower left and running right during agiltiy class is counter-clockwise, the description says to go clockwise(but does say run right:p). lovin it so far, spent WAY to long being brain dead with enterance to temple, did virtually every combination of actions in all spots but the one needed, heheh. thx for the fun. Whelp, back to class, I have to master trippng over my own two feet it seems. Oh sorry if it has been asked, but do the classes impact the characters, or just bases for events?
Again thx for this game.

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
Let me know how you like the new scene and/or if you find any bugs so I can fix them.
I can NOT get past Blaze and Fire new render scenes with Lust without the game crashing or the screen going black in the game window, I guess it would either be a bug or just that I have a suck ass pc that can't handle so many renders like this in a row ( only 4g of ram ) without having an opportunity to save the game, I saved right up to where the party walks up to Lust in the little figure mode where you can do it........... from there its non stop renders from talking to Lust to convincing the girls ( mainly Blaze ) to having sex going from foreplay to doing the deed on both and then after talk with them and finally talking with Lust again in asking those important questions, I was right up to that last part in when it crashed for only the second time, which was the furthest I got to, since that point its about 50 or so attempts later in thinking there needs to be a hotfix so I can get past this,

I just wish I could save the game at some point during the render scenes and not have to start all over again:FeelsBadMan:

or maybe someone can hook me up with a save after this????

Last edited:

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Figured, with approach so far, that the classes would be of use in general, but thx for the clarification(or start of it).

BTW, if my experience was an indicator DO NOT start school until monday. I finished ToL on thurs early enough to get signed up and attend Friday(Iknow the clerk stated Monday but I was meandering) I could not do anything into Monday because Fire was out of party and would pout if I left the house. I also started up the registration(again) quest while in this state of limbo. It did strange things to timing as well, such as Blaze saying its bed time at noon. Reloaded to prior to ToL and brutalized small fuzzies, stalked neighbors, and haunted alleys till monday. That led to all being well.

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
That's... unfortunate. I'm not sure what's happening but I'll look into some potential solutions. If it's because of your ram I'm not sure what I can do, but I can throw in a "would you like to save" after the scene but before the questions so that players could save then restart in order to force MV to clear the cache. There is no other way, that I know of, for me to force MV to clear the cache otherwise.
I went into WebGL mode to look into the frames per second, it starts from about 12fps and goes eventually down to 8 (I noticed every time I click the fps goes to about 4 or 5 and sometimes as low as 2), so far so good, one click at a time and not to speed click like I normally do lol, thanks for the reply btw, maybe someone has a save where you are talking to mom about school?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Now im confused after talking to mom Walkthrough says that you need to that whit him again at her room between 7-11pm but shes not there?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Buddy please don't make fun of my cabin in the mountains that keeps me safe from the CIA attempting to monitor my thoughts through electrical currents.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Plot twist. Your cabin in the mountains is already under surveillance by CIA satellites that can look through walls and count the hairs on your balls while you fap. They know who you are. They know what you're doing. They know what you're thinking. You cannot escape!
The CIA headquarter is beneath the cabin. Has anyone seen the movie cabin in the woods? Kind of like this.

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi
new to this game but getting a bit confused by it.
I got stuck and that on the very beginning off the game.

followed the walktrough with a fresh start after i got stuck without the walktrough,
guess what ,,, no matter nothing changes.

What can i do
get equipped , equip the sisters and go to the museum.

what can t i do
nothing after visting the museum

When i follow walktrough i want to talk to mom while piano playing but she wont talk back
she keeps playing piano,

After 11.00 she stops but she dissapears , she aint in the house no more so cant follow her upstairs.
Cant go in the backyard or cellar (Text says no need to go there)
Cannot buy stuff in shops (no money)
So what did i missed?

thnx

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes