VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Just found this game. Looks promising. Still wondering what the story is about.

Why does he only have 2 patreons? He's done a lot of work in 2 months and seems to be responsive. Hope this project gets more attention.

ttant

May 7, 2017
I have multiple questions:
1. How do you knock the tree in the forest behing your house ?
2. Where isnut hills drive (elise quest) ?

ttant

May 7, 2017
1. You can't, yet, that's part of the next quest which I'm working on now.
2. The street with the two mansions on it, above the apartments and below the mc neighborhood.
Thx, ut there is something strange in the quest log.

I give the 10 whatever to jessica, and this first quest is still "active"...
When i go to the hefna house (thx for the location, I didn't click on the street, only on the bulding, that's why i didn't find it), the character say that i'll come back later... But the third quest told me to come there...

ttant

May 7, 2017
I probably haven't coded the completion of that quest into the log, it shouldn't cause any gameplay issues tho. For Elise's quest (at the Hefna mansion) you need to have gotten the shard from the museum and gotten the whisky from Old Man Roshee at the Corner Club.
The shard is the purple stuff in the museum second floor ? if so, i got it but it appears without name in my inventory... I also already have the whiskey.

ttant

May 7, 2017
Here is my savegame, if it helps.

I take the purple stuff right after the museum scene, even before stating jessica or elise quests.

ttant

May 7, 2017
indeed i use a save editor to ease the fight.
As i have to restart from the beginning, I'll wait for next major update then. Thanks for your investigation and all your answers ;)

riexor

May 27, 2017
Aww shucks... that's okay. Downloading now.

Opening the game gets me:
ERROR
Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm stuck after the museum ...no idea where to go from there, dojo and sex shop are closed.

Nvm...some how missed the mother at home after the museum..

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Carmen Sandiego: Thanks a lot for your game, and congratulations I'm seeing your game growing in all sites that I saw, and a good Weekend for You. Good Luck.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
talked to the mom, went to the dojo and sex shop......no I'm just running around and entering any place I can but cant figure out where to go from there.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes