earldick

Jul 3, 2017
Falsepostiv! I would say so, yes. See the "heur." and "gen."? MaxSecure uses a lot of machine learning, as in using AI to detect a virus. "Heur." and "Gen." means "heuristic" and "generic" - based on how the code of the game works I assume they flagged it as virus / trojan.

Since other reliabel, big softwares like Bitdefender, Avast etc say it's okay, it's okay.

grimmrist

Feb 18, 2019
Isn't this the same dev as that game where you bone the blonde girl in a snowy mountain? But it's kind of a hold out kind of masturbation game, iirc there were mods that supported that too. lol

lmaoxd321

Jul 10, 2021
I'm also having this issue did you figure it out?

Edit: Figured out a fix placing the game on the C: drive makes it run, it won't run anywhere else for me. Also some people had issues running the game with the mactype software running.
Thanks man, that fixed it for me. But I'm still stuck at a black screen now.
Did you managed to figure it out?

KkwwkNya

Jun 4, 2020
am I just dumb cuz been playing hours and still cant unlock the last part the preggo part as well as the group sex

anybody have a save file or something?

TinyTeeCub

Jan 19, 2024
When I run the exe it just opens a white window and nothing else happens. Anyone know a fix for this?

Edit. I was a little too quick on this. Saw the comment about running it from C drive, which worked. Tried moving it around some more and found out my issue was likely the path having a "#" in it. Removing that from the one folder allowed me to run the game from the original location.

Last edited:

TangosofM

Dec 23, 2019
Yo, thanks for the share. Had my eye on this on DLSite but had no ENG supp. Going to try out and probs buy the game if I like it.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes