May 6, 2020
Uncensored patch ?
Sadly there is no patch as far as I'm aware

I did not understand the end is not finished
there is no real ending yet and probably there won't be, from what I gather from the dev blogs it's a cohabitation simulation type of game with infinite days in mind, though the story will advance a bit more as in adding a few more sex options specially with the maids

Reactions: TangosofM

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
Sadly there is no patch as far as I'm aware

there is no real ending yet and probably there won't be, from what I gather from the dev blogs it's a cohabitation simulation type of game with infinite days in mind, though the story will advance a bit more as in adding a few more sex options specially with the maids
I thought at the end she got pregnant

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
For people who complained that she got four ears:
It's lore reason dangit, play the first game.

Long story short she has the talent of a miko/priestess for Goddess of Fertility, which is only revealed when the king has sex with her, proven by the materialized donkey ears.

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
I wish the game doesnt stutter as much, its a good alternative for demon steele since that game is still stuck in 30 fps

Reactions: NewJohn1

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
I wish the game doesnt stutter as much, its a good alternative for demon steele since that game is still stuck in 30 fps
Not relevant to this game but if you didn't already know, the demon steele game is in the process of being remade in Unity and expanded pretty massively (new clothes, new hairstyles, "afterstory", more emphasis on the daily life stuff) check out HappyLambBarn on Ci-en

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Change in 1.06 :

1. image-800.jpg

2. wording for "pubic hair" in the English appearance settings was "Public Hair," but this has been corrected to the more accurate "Pubic Hair"

Reactions: forgottenreaver7

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
Not relevant to this game but if you didn't already know, the demon steele game is in the process of being remade in Unity and expanded pretty massively (new clothes, new hairstyles, "afterstory", more emphasis on the daily life stuff) check out HappyLambBarn on Ci-en
dont worry i know, im following the game's thread

Reactions: GreenPee

earldick

Jul 3, 2017
Falsepostiv! I would say so, yes. See the "heur." and "gen."? MaxSecure uses a lot of machine learning, as in using AI to detect a virus. "Heur." and "Gen." means "heuristic" and "generic" - based on how the code of the game works I assume they flagged it as virus / trojan.

Since other reliabel, big softwares like Bitdefender, Avast etc say it's okay, it's okay.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes