I hear all of you critism about sandbox, so i will decide how the game will continue. Please Vote!

• Sandbox

Votes: 37 43.0%
  • No Sandbox

Votes: 49 57.0%

• Total voters

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
this may not be the right place to post this, but if I may ask
are you using the default muscle slider of daz or you invested in a muscle product from daz shop?
a major issue I faced with the default one ( and in many occassions the payed one as well) was the body deformation of the figures, especially around the neck and behind the head. how did you work that out?
apologies if the question is out of topic.

Myon-San

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
this may not be the right place to post this, but if I may ask
are you using the default muscle slider of daz or you invested in a muscle product from daz shop?
a major issue I faced with the default one ( and in many occassions the payed one as well) was the body deformation of the figures, especially around the neck and behind the head. how did you work that out?
apologies if the question is out of topic.
I'm combine some muscle slider, body slider and many thing, to achieve that proportion, sometime the traps I lower the slider to make it more proportional. The step actually kinda difficult to explain, because the workflow to create the muscular character is kinda hard. Sorry for not explaining it completely

Reactions: Beast Within

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I'm combine some muscle slider, body slider and many thing, to achieve that proportion, sometime the traps I lower the slider to make it more proportional. The step actually kinda difficult to explain, because the workflow to create the muscular character is kinda hard. Sorry for not explaining it completely
I understand what you say. my problem with those sliders comes with specific poses that heavily distort the upper back muscles, the neck and the back of the head. in most ocassions I have to take the model in blender and fix it because it looks very bad. so I was wondering how you have delt with the problem if you faced it during thte possing process
thank you for your answer btw

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I stopped at the word stepmother..

In the game, isn't there an option to change the relationship from stepmother to mother?

Myon-San

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
I understand what you say. my problem with those sliders comes with specific poses that heavily distort the upper back muscles, the neck and the back of the head. in most ocassions I have to take the model in blender and fix it because it looks very bad. so I was wondering how you have delt with the problem if you faced it during thte possing process
thank you for your answer btw
Hmm, sometimes my character are kinda have a little distorted proportion also, maybe, choose a camera angle and kinda hide the distortion:ROFLMAO:

Last edited: