I hear all of you critism about sandbox, so i will decide how the game will continue. Please Vote!

• Sandbox

Votes: 37 43.0%
  • No Sandbox

Votes: 49 57.0%

• Total voters

Myon-San

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
Had a quick look at this out of curiosity but I'm sure it'd appeal to some out there.

A different art style which could really find this doing well, compared to the usual cookie-cutter Honey Select or Daz clones out there. A storyline that's equally unique which, as I've said, is going to be a hook for some.

Two major PITAs though: one, those font choices. I get it's a different font for each woman, but Jesus H Tapdacing Christ, that was hard on the eyeballs. Secondly, that Southern Texas kinda drawl.... yeesh, not my thing.
Yeah the font maybe need some change, but Texas style, I kinda love it, but actually different character will have different style of talking, the narrator and MC have Texas Southern style, Dorothy has vintage style, Olivia has emo style, Charlotte has Femme Fatale Style, and the manager is kinda formal but always angry style of talking.

Thank you so much for the suggestion

Reactions: Maverick1965

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
There is female muscle growth, breast expansion but nothing about belly... Tho it's nothing much to worry I guess. I mean there's nothing a pregnancy can't do about it right?:p

Reactions: privetin13

Myon-San

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
There is female muscle growth, breast expansion but nothing about belly... Tho it's nothing much to worry I guess. I mean there's nothing a pregnancy can't do about it right?:p
I'm not planning belly content for now, thank you for asking

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Hmm, sometimes my character are kinda have a little distorted proportion also, maybe, choose a camera angle and kinda hide the distortion:ROFLMAO:
I'd take people that look a little off over ones that just uses the same model for every female character.

Jul 25, 2022
I know, this is the same old adult games, but with niche kink :ROFLMAO:
In a way you're right, it's all the same lol
However I was referring to stepcest

And from what I've already found out, Patreon doesn't differentiate between stepcest and incest. In other words, for them it's all incest

Last edited:

Myon-San

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
In a way you're right, it's all the same lol
However I was referring to stepcest

And from what I've already found out, Patreon doesn't differentiate between stepcest and incest. In other words, for them it's all incest
There's so many stepcest game or story or comic on Patreon already, and sometimes, real incest. And I think they are not really enforce the incest content in there, and from what I read something like Cersei and Jaime from GoT is even permitted on Patreon, so yeah it kinda on grey Area, that's why I don't make real Incest, thanks for the info BTW