2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
Stuck in a 'kiss a guy from class' loop, something I should be doing/have done..? Or is this all the content there is right now...

Reactions: biniweti

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I never understood the thing with games where you take an innocent naive girl and turn her into a slut where she always runs into a creepy lonely old guy who stinks, doesn't shower, etc.

Like...gross...even sluts have standards.
Corruption, being in control of a life of somebody and slowly degrading her point of view, we still talking about a h game so everybody have their kinks, as for the old men or ugly bastards is basically the same thing but roughly, usually it tend to appeal more who is somehow in same position, basically fall for the same one who you hate indiscriminately for his size, odor etc.

Reactions: Risalo91

babaicheg

Mar 7, 2019
May be someone noticed already, but my game just freeze at the choice after first letter from a sneaking guy. That one where you need to kiss a classmate.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It won't let me ask Kevin to take pictures. I've clicked on everything available, at every time of the day, on every day of the week. Is that the end of the update?

EDIT: Nevermind. I finally saw the camera at the top left of the screen that was camouflaged with the background. lol

Reactions: menatv

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, that one had me puzzled as well. Then I remembered the camera from the previous game of his. I looked for it again and found it. Maybe it's just my monitor, but it was kinda difficult to see it at first.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
One of my issues is never knowing if you are seeing a still frame or an automated sequence and clicking can skip stuff.
Started fresh and see the same old stuff, adding end content while leaving huge gaps and no hints early on. This means when a restart is necessary you get fatigued long before you make it to content from several earlier versions. Like, there is no where to go or option to move forward, except the secret circle that skips time, but maybe you'll still miss something that will cost you a week or seven of grinding with no results before you accidentally find it.
Basically Drakus needs to eliminate dead pockets early on before adding new content to make it playable.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I very much like this game. I can't get corruption up past 30 though is that as far as you can get in this version? Keep up the great work.

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
it does on the pc when u click help
Would like the game to also actively tell you when there's no further content, and not just in a way that you have to go looking for and may not be entirely clear the first couple of times you look at it as it's written from Dorothy's perspective. Thought she was just waiting for an update from the blackmailer at first...

Reactions: FookU2
2.30 star(s) 8 Votes