2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
'Men' is the plural of 'man', in case anyone needs to know. That is all. Good fapping, y'all. :)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Would like the game to also actively tell you when there's no further content, and not just in a way that you have to go looking for and may not be entirely clear the first couple of times you look at it as it's written from Dorothy's perspective. Thought she was just waiting for an update from the blackmailer at first...
The English isn't great, and that can make it even more difficult. I didn't even know that was how we are supposed to find out. I've just skipped through probably 6-8 weeks, trying to get her to do more with the landlord. Good to know I need to go to the computer and click the HELP button every day to see if there's anymore content. 0_O

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I like this guy's games but they always seem to be a grindy, buggy mess and I've never actually seen an ending to them lol. If there is one to Max in the Big City, I have no idea how to get to it haha.
Yeah I agree, I like his games, the models, and the corruption thing and so, but most of it are so grindy and the animations unfortunately are a bit lame in the way that it's always kinda from a far angle and generally goes too fast. I mean, I get it that it's his style but I couldn't help it but think that his games' stories/plot have a lot of wasted potencial when it comes to animations and playing style.

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
This game looks promising, its looks like castelle type corruption game. Only missing thing pervert ugly hobo.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
That's some interesing choice for background. :oops: Don't break immersion, but also easy to make, cool.

Bettypoo

Jan 14, 2020
Hi I like your games V-much and love playing them but as said above it would be nice when there's no further content you tell us

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is Dorothy's Way a Sequel or prequel or homage to Eve's Story?. One spoiler question I suppose but does the stalker actually wear a Guy Fawkes mask?. Is it Lucas?

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Is Dorothy's Way a Sequel or prequel or homage to Eve's Story?. One spoiler question I suppose but does the stalker actually wear a Guy Fawkes mask?. Is it Lucas?
I believe it has nothing to do with Eve's Story, actually none of the developer's games I've played so far had any type of relation with its other games (and I believe I've played all of them '^^)

Reactions: JaszMan

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
ok what do i have to do to "kiass a guy from my school" because regardless of day, time or location,.. there is nothng to interact with
someone earlier called is "the loop" as if its a known problem.. i restarted the game multiple times with clean games because thats pretty much in the beginning... but it still doesnt work... so what am i missing... or better what is supposed to happen?

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
ok what do i have to do to "kiass a guy from my school" because regardless of day, time or location,.. there is nothng to interact with
someone earlier called is "the loop" as if its a known problem.. i restarted the game multiple times with clean games because thats pretty much in the beginning... but it still doesnt work... so what am i missing... or better what is supposed to happen?
Text appears in one of the top corners saying "Quest". You need to click that.

Reactions: SpacyGig

robinsonm92

Oct 7, 2021
Maybe i'm missing something, but is it even possible to make money to buy the lottery ticket?

you can work in the shop on the weekend for 10 per day
but you get charged 50 for groceries every 2 weeks, so even if you work at the shop every day you're still down by 10 every 2 weeks getting more into debt.

i've not found any other way to make money so by this point i'm around 200 in debt already

daison78

Jun 17, 2020
Maybe i'm missing something, but is it even possible to make money to buy the lottery ticket?

you can work in the shop on the weekend for 10 per day
but you get charged 50 for groceries every 2 weeks, so even if you work at the shop every day you're still down by 10 every 2 weeks getting more into debt.

i've not found any other way to make money so by this point i'm around 200 in debt already
Same problem however the genitor wants to lick dorothy for some small cash every 3 days now, but that still doesn't cut it, so i'm pretty much stuck there too

Reactions: dumpsterb4by

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
so wait, new version but clicking help still says to wait for the new update? do saves not work with this update? Do I need to start over?

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes